Thread: Animations?

Deleted

Animations?

Yo, any website where I can find all the race animations? Need to know what UD female 2h attacks look like with TG (as fury warr), same with female human.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannival View Post
    Yo, any website where I can find all the race animations? Need to know what UD female 2h attacks look like with TG (as fury warr), same with female human.
    Go download this: WoW model viewer
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    I did, what do i do after that? (didn`t understand how to use it)

10+ Year Old Account
    I did, what do i do after that? (didn`t understand how to use it)
    It should download an installer; use it. Navigate to wherever you told it to download to on your computer. Click the .exe file (the one with the blood elf as the icon.) Tell it to load World of Warcraft. When it asks you for a path, select the "warcraft" folder (in windows 7, this is under C:\users\public\games\worldofwarcraft.) Say "yes" to search cache.dir. Say "yes" to download locale files.

On the left side of the screen, there's a file tree. Click on Character. Then click on scourge. Then click on female. Down at the bottom, you'll have a list of all the animations. On the right-hand side of the screen, there's options to put armor on them.

There ya go.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

www.wowhead.com

find the weapon. view in 3d. select the race/gender and wait for it to load. should give you animation options. look for Attack1h or special1h