View Poll Results: Would you pay 99 cents for a 240 main stat epic gem or a 450 secondary stat epic gem?

Voters
721. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

56 7.77%
  • No

665 92.23%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Why would you support this? This would ruin the Jewelcrafting profession.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Megamisama View Post
    Well, obvious bait thread, but buying in game items for real money is never a good thing, compared to in game gold.

We have to few and unappealing gold sinks as it is already.
    Mounts and pets are fine to me as they really don't effect in game stats while raiding or pvping. But putting stat items for sell in the store would devalue the game. Plus I don't think buying anything with stats for real money is worth it. I also don't think Blizz would do this, they're not that stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Goretex View Post
    Why would you support this? This would ruin the Jewelcrafting profession.

- - - Updated - - -

Mounts and pets are fine to me as they really don't effect in game stats while raiding or pvping. But putting stat items for sell in the store would devalue the game. Plus I don't think buying anything with stats for real money is worth it. I also don't think Blizz would do this, they're not that stupid.
    I think we have gotten our message across via these sternly worded forum posts. Blizzard definitely won't do it now.

Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    I think we have gotten our message across via these sternly worded forum posts. Blizzard definitely won't do it now.
    I suspect that our posts have little (if any) bearing on what Blizzard does and doesn't do. I simply don't think that Blizzard will do this because it's not in their best interest at this time. 10 years down the road? Maybe, but I doubt it.
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyCotton Marshmallows View Post
    People need to get over the gear color (and themselves). It doesn't matter, and it shouldn't matter what other players have either. Worry about your damn self. Live your life by that. If you want to concern yourself with someone else, then worry about HELPING them, not putting them down or making sure you stand out as better than them.
    Maybe the game would be better with more low DPS nice guys and fewer high DPS jerks? -- Ghostcrawler, Twitter, 6/29/13

This is the most stupid idea i've saw on these threads so far...

Quote Originally Posted by Ronduwil View Post
    I suspect that our posts have little (if any) bearing on what Blizzard does and doesn't do. I simply don't think that Blizzard will do this because it's not in their best interest at this time. 10 years down the road? Maybe, but I doubt it.
    Sarcasm really doesn't work well over the internet heh.

No, don't sell stats end game progression, of any kind.

This is a bait thread.
    OP is clearly seeking some cheap attention.
    I shall not reply to it.

Maybe if they where BOA and Reusable. Even then-it's still most likely no.