Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Yavvy View Post
    Specs matter. If you're ret, you can go tank or healer. If you're a Rogue, you can reroll. Which is what I had to do. If only Rogues could tank, I'd still be playing that fun class.
    That's fine, if your raid needs another tank (or healer), and if you are any good at that role, or are even okay with doing it. According to the stats that started this thread, more Warlocks (pure) than Paladins (of any role) have done hGarrosh. This suggest that role swapping doesn't really help if a class is under-performing in a given role. In fact, high representation by class looks to come from 1) being able to heal, and 2) being ranged. Being able to tank helps a bit, but as only 20% of a raid are tanks, at best, it doesn't help as much as being able to heal does.

hard to believe mages are so low on the list when they dominate and never see a nerf

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalisandra View Post
    That's fine, if your raid needs another tank (or healer), and if you are any good at that role, or are even okay with doing it. According to the stats that started this thread, more Warlocks (pure) than Paladins (of any role) have done hGarrosh. This suggest that role swapping doesn't really help if a class is under-performing in a given role. In fact, high representation by class looks to come from 1) being able to heal, and 2) being ranged. Being able to tank helps a bit, but as only 20% of a raid are tanks, at best, it doesn't help as much as being able to heal does.
    My rogue is always the 3rd tank they are great at it especially with 15 sec evasion!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure where to post this, but the graphs that show class information is there any way you guys could do something different like a darker background, or put a border on the priest columns. The white on beige is very difficult to make out.