MMO CHamp Site Randomly Redirecting my browser

HI

i dont know if this has been posted before but i believe that there is a technical issue with the MMO champ website
    this only happens to me if i leave the site in my browser for a few minutes and may be related to the adds we see on the site

what happens is there is a popup windows that forces me to click ok then site redirects to ( apparently i am not allowed to post the link )
    so if an admin could respond with an email i can forward the details too i would be happy

if anyone else has this issue it would be good to know

FYI i have cleared my cashe and cookies as well as scanned my PC for viruses

if this post is not allowed for some reason please pass the info along to your website management staff and delete the post

i hope it helps solve the issue

regards
    Vahull

10+ Year Old Account
    Not that it's a proper solution, but if you're using Chrome or Firefox I highly recommend that you go and get the "Adblock" browser extension. It's free, and literally blocks ALL ads- and it sounds like your problem is coming directly from ads, so would likely fix your issue. Still something the admins will have to look into anyway, sounds like a corrupt ad or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    It has nothing to do with ADBLOCK or anything else. It sounds like your browser is hijacked. You need a virus scan/spyware cleanup. Do multiple virus scans. "NORTON SAYS MY SYSTEM IS CLEAN" doesn't count as a virus scan. Do it with something else.

Go here and copy and paste the above post, but include the site where it is directing you to.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...bad-ads/page24

Report what Browser you are using and version as well, if possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.