Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up Check out Grievance Today!!

Greetings Guild Seeker!

Thanks for checking out our recruitment thread! Past posts say sooo much about how amazing this guild sincerely is and admittedly I continue to be so impressed and proud to be a part of this great family when I read them over.

Our WoW division has a fun, active, and friendly atmosphere from causals to raiders. Both factions are represented, Proudmoore houses our mighty Alliance, and Thrall serves as our puissant Horde chapter’s home base. We routinely have members online, willing to help, answer questions, or just hang out with on TeamSpeak as you game. Grievance welcomes you to apply to join the family as we level, complete old raid/achievement runs, LFR, flex,10m, WoD prep and more! Grats to all our new 90s, new members and those who have recently obtained their legendary cloaks!

A sampling of one event, a Flex Saturday - last night, a group of our Alliance members cleared the first wing of Siege of Orgrimmar in flex, some fresh 90s and the first time seeing the run with the more seasoned family members showing us the ropes and giving great tips – what an awesome and fun time we had! Grats again to all the loot winners! I continue to be impressed by the helpfulness, focus and dedication of our members to the game, and each other.

Intrigued? Want to learn more? Please stop by our forums, register and say hello – even send me a PM, I would welcome the chance to chat with you! In-game, feel free to /who Grievance and say hello to any of our Members!

Give Grievance a looksee, you might just find your new forever home!

In family, honor and loyalty
    grievancegaming.org

Best wishes in your guild search and hope you will check us out! Happy Gaming!

Jeebies
    Alliance Task Leader Officer

Hello Proudmoore Players/guilds

WoD is coming up in the next 2.5 months and we will get the chance to play the 6.0 patch 4-6 weeks prior to WoD coming out. Once 6.0 comes out lots of changes are going to occur with in the game. I for one hope its for the best.

But we are looking to expand our ever growing organization. We want you to join our ranks. We offer casual game play, with a very social aspect of gaming. Don't be locked down to having to show up a certain amount a week. Come and play when you want an how you want.

We are looking for Casual gamers, Social gamers, Leveling gamers, people looking to do Dungeons, Achievements, and raids. We try to be as helpful as we can when we can.

We have lots to offer not just playing WoW.

Our big game titles include:
    ArcheAge,
    Elder Scrolls Online
    EverQuest II,
    Final Fantasy XIV
    Neverwinter,
    Rift
    Star Wars The Old Republic,
    WildStar
    World of Warcraft

Plus other games we play are :
    Battlefield
    Defiance
    FireFall
    PlanetSide 2,
    Titanfall
    Warframe
    World of Tanks
    Dragon's Prophet,
    EVE Online
    EverQuest Next,
    Guild Wars 2
    Lord of The Rings Online,
    Marvel Heroes
    Star Citizen,
    Tera
    The Secret World
    Dawngate
    Dead Island
    Heroes of the Storm
    League of Legends
    Smite
    Strife

So if you are 18+ in age and want do be apart of our grievance family visit our website grievancegaming.org and apply and app down in the section you are looking for.

Thanks for tanking the time to read this and we wish you the best in your gaming career.

Cataclysm
    Alliance Guild Leader for World of Warcraft

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for checking out the Grievance recruitment thread!

Truly a wonderful organization filled with awesome folks from all walks of life! We encourage you to swing by our website where you will find so much information to help aid you in your Guild selection. From our history, to our philosophy, our Charter, to seeing that, if you decide to join, our family spans across many popular games out there today you will never go homeless in a game again! How does never having to search for a new guild again sound? Active, friendly, 18+ mature guild looking to welcome you today.

Thank you in advance for considering Grievance for your new home.

Best wishes in your guild hunt and hope to see you soon!

In family, honor and loyalty
    grievancegaming.org

Jeebies
    Alliance Task Leader Officer

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Grievance does not just offer a guild to hang your toon’s hat in, we offer a family of amazing people who all share the love of gaming. Grievance has a long history, with their hand in most every popular game out there. Once a Member, always a member no matter what game you are playing at the time. All of our chapters have knowledgeable and dedicated people eagerly awaiting you to join in the fun! By joining our WoW division, you will be introduced to such a friendly group of people. From day one, they have been so welcoming, supportive and so many members have long tenures which bring so much knowledgeable to the table and the willingness to help those who seek it. From running around the world, to flex, to raiding, to rep grinding you will not have a difficult time finding someone to partner with or, if you like to do your own thing, join us on TeamSpeak to chitchat and laugh while your hero conquers it’s initiatives!

So! How do we sound to you? We encourage you to visit our forums and check us out further today! grievancegaming.org

Jeebies

Hey guys!

We're always recruiting all levels, specs, classes to join our family here at Grievance! We don't care if you're level 1 or 90 or have a low item level or a high one. We're here to have fun together and people are really great about grouping up to help each other achieve their goals!

Exciting news for us: We had enough people in-game on Friday that we had our 10 man group and a flex group going into SoO at the same time! Our 10 man group got some guild firsts this week! Woot! Grats guys!!

Grievance is a really special place - there's no other guild like it! Come check us out at grievancegaming.org and see for yourself!

Slayor
    Recruiting Officer

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up Join Grievance Today!

Quote Originally Posted by Skyeshadow View Post
    Skye stood at the window to the guild hall, turning sideways to admire her cloak. It had come hard won but had been worth the effort. She smiled as she saw others in their new cloaks from the Black Prince as well. She thought about how fine a group had been assembled. Weapons had been upgraded and sharpened. The enchantress had taken the time to cast her magic on each while the jeweler had imbued them with gems of power. While raids took place weekly to search for mythical pieces of armor and glory.

The guild was truly a family where folks gathered nightly to chat, sharpen their skills and have fun. It seemed to her that the fire at the hearth burned brighter because of it. But there were still seats empty at the long table in the hall. Who would fill those seats? Who would step up to raise their arms in victory as they progressed through the Siege?

Would that someone be you?

Skye
    Executive Officer
    Dusting herself off as she saunters into the guild hall after her most recent expedition into Siege, the little green haired gnome notices Skye by a window admiring her cloak and smiles to herself realizing with excitement just what that cloak was. “My friend!” Jeebies exclaims with a wave of her little hand in greeting, “Well done!! That is a beautiful cloak you have there!” Appreciating the accomplishment of the long tedious journey her comrade had taken to obtain the piece, she was happy for Skye and all her fellow guildmates who had received their cloaks from the Black Prince, especially where Jeebies was working hard on the same path herself. “I am right behind you!,” she chuckled with a wink then, turned and headed towards the hearthside sitting area.

Resting her staff against a nearby wall before settling into her favorite soft chair, she began to review the list in her head of that day’s completed tasks, and to-come challenges she was readying herself for. It was reassuring to her to know that she had the support of her guild on her journey, whether it be drawing from the vast knowledge of their more seasoned members, to a fishing buddy, to the strength in numbers as they took on their strongest of foes, or to just laugh together and hear an occasional song from their leader. Being one of the more new members, Jeebies felt thankful she had been welcomed into such a great and diverse group and already felt at home and amongst family.

Her thoughts quickly changed to a guild task under her care… Recalling her trips to the more popular sites, she muttered to herself, “I wonder if those postings I hung around will attract other adventurers to join us…,” then slowly peered around the hall from her chair. Already filled with so many friendly faces, she knew there was still so much room to welcome many more.

Who would knock at their door next? Will it be you?

Jeebies
    grievancegaming.org

Greetings all.

Just letting everyone know we are doing great. More people are getting there BOA item off of Flex. Some people have gotten there BOA in normal.

We have lots of new people joining the guild starting at different levels. We have been helping out where we can by running dungeons, answering questions on where they should quest next. Every little bit helps out.

We want you to be apart of are ever growing family, we have lots to offer.

Great forums filled with lots of topics covering all your needs.
    Teamspeak where there is always people on it
    Always some one on in game.. at any time. Peek times thou are better.. with having 20-30 people on nightly.

Are casual game play is what keeps players with us. Also, if you get bored of the game you can always play one of our other many games we have within the guild. Being a Multi-gaming guild gives us the room to have lots of things to do if you so choose.

Every Guild within Grievance has its own Guildleader, XO, RO, RL, Officers, Taskleaders

So come and check us out.. grievancegaming.org

Register with the forums - wait for approval - then post your app in the wow section.

We are always looking for new casual members that enjoy doing all aspects of the game, we do raid as well Tue/Fri 6 server SoO Normal. also we do Flex on Sat to help out any other person that needs it within the guild. Times will more then likely change when WoD comes out so stay tuned

Thanks all and have a great day.

Cataclysm
    Alliance Guild Leader

Hi all!

It's been a while since I wrote - I have been having adventures of my own! Speaking of adventures, what a fun week we had. We continued to slay foes in our 10 man normal group in SoO. We then had a fun run night. We went to Bastion of Thunder and cleared that and then on to Firelands where folks helped one another get the achievements needed for the corrupted drake! Several of us got it and it's an awesome looking mount. (It's the one that looks like it's made out of purple flame).

On Saturday nights, we run flex raids to help folks get geared and get the experience in SoO that they need to move on to normals.

As you can see, we do a mix of things - raiding, fun runs, helping one another out and having off nights as well so folks can have a balance. There's no drama, and a family friendly atmosphere that just makes it comfortable to log on and want to be part of a community that respects you for who you are and how you want to play.

Come check us out at grievancegaming.org.

Skye
    Executive Officer

Hey there! Grievance is continually growing especially when new games come out. We have hundreds of people in our TS each night across all of the games Grievance has a presence in! But don't let the TS numbers be the only thing you look at, there are usually more people in game! Do a /who grievance and see for yourself!

This week we have our 10 man group and flex scheduled as well as a Dragon Soul run!

We're always helping people level, get gear and make gold in prep for WoD.

Check us out at grievancegaming.org

Slayor
    Recruiting Officer

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up Join Grievance Today!

Welcome and thank you for looking at Grievance’s recruitment thread!

Are you looking for an active guild? How about a friendly one, with members who actually are online and active in game? How about a guild who enjoys using a voice chat server to laugh and chat with one another as they play? How about a calendar of events from fun runs to raids? Enjoy information and forums? We have that too! Grievance is a wonderfully unique organization and home I am so happy to say I am a part of. So, I encourage you to visit our forums to check us out further today!

grievancegaming.org

Jeebies

Best decision Sandra and I have made in a while was joining up with these guys.. Hopefully this will be the last guild we ever join!

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for coming to read our recruitment initiative thread! Let me reassure you that you have come to a great thread to learn more about an amazing organization, Grievance. With a long history in the vast world of gaming, Grievance has so much to offer its members – from just the amazing player base, to the support we give each other, to being active, to information and forum discussions, to our voice chat server are just to name a few of our highlights – from casuals to raiders, you want it - we most likely have it!

Please do not delay, and check us out further today! Visit us at grievancegaming.org

Thank you in advance for considering Grievance for your new home. Best wishes in your guild hunt and hope to see you soon!

Jeebies

We had an all guild 25 man normal raid this week in SoO and it was a blast! And that's what Grievance is all about...having fun together. And because we are an adult guild, even though we are casual, we are disciplined when it comes to our progression raids. It's a nice balance of fun and accomplishment. It is truly a gaming home versus some fly by night guild that is loot focused or full of drama. We are more than that, we are Grievance.

FAMILY - HONOR - LOYALTY

It's what we are all about. Come check us out at grievancegaming.org. I think you will be glad you did.

Skye
    Alliance XO

Greetings WoW Gamers!

With WoD just around the corner, do you find yourself returning to WoW in anticipation of the upcoming expansion and find yourself guildless, or in a guild all alone? Come and give Grievance a look!

Grievance is a familiy oriented guild that was founded 14 years ago and is run by some of the most amazing people I have ever had the pleasure to game with in a very long time.

I personally have done my fair share of guild hopping over the years trying to find my place in the virtual world. Two and half years ago I found Grievance. Albeit it was in a different game, SWToR at the time, but it has been a decision I have never regretted making.

WoD is bringing alot of exciting things to WoW and to our guild. We have been working on content now and have some amazing people working on 10 and 25 man raiding. I know when WoD launches we will hit the ground running and are so very excited for the content we will be exploring.

So look no further. Come see what Grievance is all about and realize...it's time to come home.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    A lot has been happening in Grievance’s WoW Alliance guild! Welcoming our newest members, helping members with leveling, getting that challenging cloak quest progressed before it disappears, achievement runs for that mount they never got, to running current raid content – all of it has been such a blast! It is exciting to see that our Teamspeak channel grows more active by the day too! We continue to offer a place to call home to anyone interested. Do not let our multigame platform deter you, we have a very strong player base and our WoW division continues to thrive, all while having access to all the perks of being part of a larger gaming network! We are always recruiting all levels, play styles and specs! So much to do in game and so many Grievance family members waiting to welcome you – we hope you will check us out at grievancegaming.org and register to apply today!

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Tired of guild hopping? Grievance’s doors are open, and we are welcoming anyone looking for a home!

We have folks of all levels and skill sets. We work with each to help them achieve their goals and to have fun! You may just be a casual player who wants to craft and chat. You enjoy questing, and pet battling. Perhaps you are a Raid - either as an experienced player or new to raiding. We would love to meet you!

Based on the Proudmoore server, Grievance is a mature multi-gaming organization led by a dedicated and talented group of individuals. You can stay in Grievance and play with friends across all the popular games out there! Not many groups out there can offer that.

We welcome you to check us out and join our family. Please come check us out at grievancegaming.org.

Thank you for reading

Looks interesting, but I'm struggling a little to figure out when you raid.

We have had an awesome week with 6.0! Lots of people coming back to the game and we're having fun getting ready for WoD!!

Last night we downed Heroic Garrosh and got lots of members their BOA's! We're looking forward to getting more of those in the next few weeks. We'd love to have you join us!

Check us out at grievancegaming.org

Slayor
    Recruiting Officer

Yay for more BoA's in the guild! We continue to run folks through SoS. Folks have also been having fun doing retro content and getting achievements. I for one got my sixth toon to 90 finally. I did it the old fashioned way and enjoyed the journey.

We have been fortunate to have so many fine folks join us of late. Some from other guilds and some from other games Grievance supports. We are looking for some more healer types who also have off-specs so we can remain versatile.

If you have any questions, please feel free to stop by our forums and register then send a PM to Skye. I would love to hear from you! Better yet, I hope to see you in game!

grievancegaming.org

Skye
    Executive Officer

So.. Tonight a raid night.. And the important question to every one is this...

Who wants to play hide and seek for battle pets? (^_^)

Sincerely Gorgonax.. The Drunk Dwarf.