Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So...who's excited for the expansion?! I know I sure am! Watching Blizzcon this weekend only added to my enthusiasm. Will you have a home for WoD...will you have fellow players who you can chat with, group up or just talk strats and experiences?

Grievance is a home to many fine folks. Grievance also just celebrated it's 14th birthday last month. This isn't a fly-by-night group. It has a governing body, hand-picked leadership in each game we support and a no drama, respectful atmosphere.

Do you like to play multiple games? Do you like to play on multiple platforms? Grievance supports too many games to list here. But as a member, you can play any game we support and not have to guild hop! Do you like watching streams or reading blogs? We have them all.

I urge you to check us out if we sound like what you have been looking for. You have nothing to lose, and who knows, you might make some new friends!

grievancegaming.org

For the alliance!

Skye
    Executive Officer

Luck bump. Go grievance! WoW Newscast starting Dec 3!

So who's happy we started "unofficially" raiding (^_^)

Also I hope every one managed to catch the grievance live cast the other evening. :P

Grievance is having fun figuring out all this new expansion has to offer. We have people grouping up for leveling, dungeons, pvp and raiding! Last night we did a LFR run and then normal Highmaul. We downed 2 bosses! Way to go guys!! Friday night we'll be taking a bunch of people in to do MC - it'll be fun!

We would love to have you join us! Check us out at grievancegaming.org

Slayor
    Recruiting Officer

Next Azeroth Alamanac (WoW news cast) happening this Wednesday 17 December at 7pm CST! Come join Grievance as we discuss dungeons and raids!

Hi everyone and Happy Holidays!

The guild has been having a blast exploring the new content and getting to start raiding in January. Several of us have been doing heroic trash in Highmaul to get gear and the drops have been kind to us.

Tonight (12/21), Grievance is having its year-end webcast at: twitch.tv/grievance at 7pm CST. Come one and all!

If you are interested in learning more about Grievance and all the games we support, please do not hesitate to look us up in game or on our forums. You can always PM me on the Grievance forums too (My forums name is Skye). I'd love to hear from you.

Best,
    Skye
    Executive Officer

grievancegaming.org

Hey everybody!

Join Grievance at our next twitch cast "Azeroth Almanac" as we talk about raiding! To celebrate the New Year we will also be holding a raffle at the end of the cast for a giftable mount from the Blizzard shop of your choice, a $25-30 value! The exciting part: anyone can enter! And be sure to check our Grievance while you're at it: grievancegaming.org

So join us; Wednesday, January 14th at 8pm CST/ 9pm EST for tons of raid talk and exciting fun. Crowd/chat participation is highly encouraged and we will always be watching/ asking for your input and bringing up valid points of our audience.

twitch.tv/grievance

Can't wait to see you there!

<3 Ehgi
    C.O.G.

Hey guys! I hope everyone is having a great start to the new year!

This week Grievance officially started raiding and we're 6/7N and 1/7H! Great job guys!!!!

We are still recruiting! Even if you don't raid we'd love to have you come hang out with us If you would like to raid with us we could use some more tanks/heals with dps off specs

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to any member or check out our website at grievancegaming.org

Slayor
    Recruiting Officer

Hi guys!

As you can see Grievance is an active guild and not only that, part of a dynamic multi-gaming organization that has been around for 14 years! Here's some interesting tidbits about guilds that you may or may not know:

-The average lifespan of a guild is 3 - 6 months
    -The average size of a guild is a little less than 30 members
    -The average guild is focused on a single game at a time
    -Less than 10% of gamers are regular hardcore PvP'ers
    -Less than 10% of gamers are regular hardcore powergamers
    -Ironically, this small population of PvP'ers and powergamers have the most impact on the games we play
    -99.999% of all guilds will fail to make their 5th anniversary. Almost none make it to 10 years

So what do I take from the above, Grievance is definitely not average! Come check us out. We truly are all about Family, Honor and Loyalty!

Skye
    Executive Officer / Charter Member

We now have a monthly newsletter. Below is an excerpt from it. Just one of the neat things Grievance has,

Welcome to New Folks!

We had 23 folks join us in January! Some were from other areas of Grievance while others were brand new! Below is a list of our new folks (forum name) - a hearty welcome to each of you! And please, if I missed someone, my apologies, let me know and I will get you in the next issue!

-Zakan, SlowieFSU, Chilledviens, Kingbronx, Tangogulf, TheRogueGuy, Mordeath, Redmagi, Hado, Viletoto, FadedNovelty, Diesel, Jabberwoky, Jorell, Mandibolas, Gawdchild, Icefusion2k, WhiteWolf, Lalianne, BuffaloBill, TheVictim, Mikerra, Rythecoolguy, Relictus.

A big thanks goes out to folks helping in the recruiting effort! We urge all of you to help in that endeavor. If you know a good player refer them or help keep our recruiting threads active!

What the Heck Happened?!

This was a busy month for us! First off, we started raiding Highmaul. Through the efforts of many, we proceeded through the content diligently until on Friday (1/30) we downed Imperator! Talk about a crazy fight! We now are setting our sights on doing more heroic Highmaul (We are currently 3/7 on heroic) as well as exploring Black Rock Foundry when it is released! A major grats though for becoming 7/7 in Normal Highmaul.

We are how old??? Yes, the guild had its 1 Year Anniversary on January 25th! Thanks to all who attended our meeting and festivities! A naked race was held where runners went from Ironforge to Stormwind. Officers followed the participants and assisted whenever someone had real difficulty getting past a pesky mob. The winners of the race were as follows:

-1st Place = Prophits (Soulquake)
    -2nd Place = Bootynudey (Adante)
    -3rd Place = Sharizar (Allipan)
    -4th Place = Tinypriest (Kai)
    -5th Place = Bounceywolf (Bounceyekat)

Other games played were a word game where folks had to guess a word between two words. And, a game where we had to quickly offer actor's names based on the first letter of the last name of the last actor's name offered. For example, if Brad Pitt was stated then the next name could be Peter Boyle. It was a blast and a lot of fun. Prizes were handed out and it made for a great celebration. Thanks to all who came out! And all I can say is watch out for Ammi with word games...talk about competitive!

Leader Spotlight

Well, I figured I would start off and tell you about me. I was fortunate to have PCs in my house as a kid with my folks working for IBM. So I played a lot of the early games. My first MMORPG was EverQuest. I remember that feeling of expansiveness and being almost overwhelmed by it all. It was very unique. I played EQ from 1999 to about 2006. I led guilds and I even met my hubby in game! My first toon was a druid. When WoW came out, I got into closed beta and loved the game. My first toon was a hunter. I have played WoW almost constantly since then though dabbling in games like AC2, DAoC, Rift, SWTOR, EQ2 and others. However, I was always drawn back to WoW and I always started my toon names with Skye.

I joined Grievance in the horde guild because at the time there was no Alliance guild. I had researched many gaming organizations and knew Grievance was special. The folks there were very welcoming. I offered to assist with recruiting and become the Recruiting Officer to help build the ranks. (WoW was somewhat in a lull at the time.) With many folk's efforts, we built the guild to the point we could raid. I loved how raids were run in a concerted and respectful manner and of course we had fun! Towards the end of 2013, there was an official move made to start the alliance guild back up (it had gone inactive for some time). I moved over to the alliance side as it was being formed and became the Executive Officer. I loved helping folks out and seeing the guild grow to what it is today.

In real life, I lead a compliance and risk team in banking. I am married to Soulquake and have three lovely dogs - two shepherds and a malamute. I love to hike, RV and go to Yellowstone where I wolf watch. I am an avid reader to boot. I also want to move out of Utah! So, stay tuned on that front.

Have a question for me? I am glad to share past gaming stories and experiences. Just ask me!

Conclusion

I want to remind folks to make sure you watch the streams Grievance puts out, especially the Azeroth Almanac! The guys doing the stream are both entertaining and informative! Well, I hope you enjoyed this month's issue! Please send me material for next month's issue. And remember it's....For the ALLIANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skye
    Executive Officer and Charter Member

Hi guys!

It was a great week of raiding for us with new content to see in BRF. We downed Gruul and started work on Oregorger. We got him down to about 50% and started honing our strat. I would not be surprised to see him go down this coming week!

We also went into Heroic Highmaul where we made progress and downed Brackenspore. We are now 4/7 on heroic.

All in all a great week. Come check us out at grievancegaming.org/forums!

Skye

Hi guys!

Our raid team continues to make progress in both Highmaul and Blackrock. We downed another heroic boss in Highmaul - Tectus. And then we downed Kromog in Blackrock. It's fun watching us progress and improve with every attempt.

We have also added legacy runs to our calendar for fun, mounts and achievements. And of course we do the world boss.

As Cata mentions above, we are a casual but serious guild. We work to offer something for everyone from the raider to the folks who prefer to enjoy other elements of the game.

Please look us up at grievancegaming.org/forums where you will find loads of info about our 14 year history, the multiple games we support and more!

Skye

The guild continues to tear it up in raids. We downed heroic Gruul last night as well as Operator Thogar on normal. No more crazy train for him!

On the Grievance organization front, we represented at Pensacon. A big hello to anyone who visited us! We are in preparations for our annual get together now which is in June and will be held outside of Atlanta. There will be food, fun, streams, raffles and more!

There is so much going on in the Grievance organization and in our WoW family. Looking for that holistic gaming experience? Come check us out at grievancegaming.org!

I hope to see you soon.

Skye

I've joined Grievance a month ago and I haven't had so much fun in game for a long time.

Come join our really friendly group!

We had a good time this week raiding in BRF and Highmaul. We downed Hans and Frans on heroic. And I am working on the next newsletter. It will be out by next weekend.

Grievance's real-life get together is coming up fast in June! There will be members from many of the games we support. It promises to be a great time. We have a house with a pool and huge yard reserved. It's going to be outside of Atlanta so it should be easier for many folks who need to fly in.

If you have not checked out Grievance, I highly recommend it. It's a chance to be part of a family and an active organization - conventions, streams, games, blogs and more!

grivancegaming.org - comon, you know you want to!

Skye

Greetings everyone.

Grievance is always looking for new recruits to come and have some fun with what we have going on. We are always trying to run lots of different things everyday of the week because we like to do things as a T.E.A.M (Together Everyone Achieves More). So if you enjoy a good place to call home, active chatting in game as well as on our 500 person teamspeak. Then look no further then here with us.

We are a big multi gaming guild that play many many big tittle games. So come check out grievancegaming.org .... Must be 18 years in age. Register and app for the game of choice.

On a Raiding aspect we are currently looking for the following.
    1 Holy Paladin – With Dps offpsec
    1 Mistweaver Monk – With Dps offpsec
    2 Balance Druids – Tank / Heal offpsec
    2 Mage's
    1-2 Warlocks

Raid Progression
    Tuesday - 6PM Server - 8PM Server (Blackrock Foundry Normal ilvl 650)
    Friday - 6PM Server - 9PM Server (Blackrock Foundry Heroic ilvl 665)
    Saturday - 6PM Server - 9PM Server (Heroic Highmaul ilvl 645)

Alt/Other Raids

Wednesday - 6PM Server - 8PM Server (Blackrock Foundry LFR)
    Thursday - 6PM Server - 8PM Server (Old School Raids)

We are currently 7/7 Normal Highmaul and 6/7 Heroic Highmaul. We are Also 7/10 Normal BRF and 2/10 Heroic BRF.

We will also be raiding Heroic Highmaul until Imp is down. Once he is down and we are 7/7 heroic highmaul we will switch focus towards staying in Normal/Heroic BRF.

These raid days could and can flip flop with that said we could do Normal BRF on Friday or Saturday as well as Heroic BRF on Tuesday. So that different ppl that cant always make a Tuesday or Fri or Sat can get a shot at different bosses each week.

Come check us out and look around our website. if you like what you see sign up. grievancegaming.org/

Good luck and have fun

Cataclysm
    Guild Leader

Greetings!!

We're looking for active members to join our Grievance family

Grievance is now 7/7 Heroic Highmaul!! Grats for downing Heroic Imp this week! We're also making good progress in normal and heroic BRF.

Come check out the fun!

grievancegaming.org

Slayor
    Recruiting Officer

Greetings.

Grievance is always looking for new recruits to come and have some fun with what we have going on. We are always trying to run lots of different things everyday of the week because we like to do things as a T.E.A.M (Together Everyone Achieves More). So if you enjoy a good place to call home, active chatting in game as well as on our 500 person teamspeak. Then look no further then here with us.

We are a big multi gaming guild that play many many big tittle games. So come check out grievancegaming.org .... Must be 18 years in age. Register and app for the game of choice.

On a Raiding aspect we are currently looking for the following.
    1 Holy Paladin – With Dps offpsec
    1 Holy Priest - With DPS offspec
    1 Mistweaver Monk – With Dps offpsec
    2 Balance Druids – Tank / Heal offpsec
    2 Mage's
    1-2 Warlocks

Raid Progression
    Tuesday - 6PM Server - 8PM Server (Blackrock Foundry Normal ilvl 650)
    Friday - 6PM Server - 9PM Server (Blackrock Foundry Heroic ilvl 665)
    Saturday - 6PM Server - 9PM Server (Blackrock Foundry Heroic ilvl 665)

Alt/Other Raids
    Wednesday - 6PM Server - 8PM Server (Blackrock Foundry LFR)
    Thursday - 6PM Server - 8PM Server (Old School Raids)

We are currently 7/7 Normal Highmaul and 7/7 Heroic Highmaul. We are Also 8/10 Normal BRF and 5/10 Heroic BRF.

These raid days could and can flip flop with that said we could do Normal BRF on Friday or Saturday as well as Heroic BRF on Tuesday. So that different ppl that cant always make a Tuesday or Fri or Sat can get a shot at different bosses each week.

Come check us out and look around our website. if you like what you see sign up. grievancegaming.org

Good luck and have fun

Hi! I'm hoping back in this topic just to say what a nice time I'm having by being part of Grievance @ Proudmoore.

- Friendly members and officers;
    - Almost stress-free raiding (you know, we do wipe on boss progressions, like everyone else);
    - 100% drama-free raiding;

Come check us at: http://www.grievancegaming.org/
    Last edited by KitWalker; 2015-04-27 at 07:07 PM.

Well as of right now we have now went 9/10 Normal and are 6/10 Heroic all in BRF.. w00t w00t

Let the good times keep on rolling.

We are still in need of some Range DPS as well as Holy Healer.

Come join our multi gaming guild.

grievancegaming.org

Cataclysm
    Guild Leader