★ [H] 25M 12/14H LF Holy Pally + DPS! ★

Hi, friends!

WARPATH is currently looking to perfect our 25M raid roster with seasoned and competent players who are looking to push hard through Siege of Orgrimmar!

We are an established guild and have come a long way. We currently hold the #1 spot on the server and don't plan to lose it any time soon...

Though we are interested in ALL exceptional players (regardless of class/role), we are actively seeking the following:
    DPS:
    • Warrior, Warlock, Hunter, Ret Pal (LOW priority)

HEALER:
    • Holy Paladin (HIGH priority; immediate CORE position)
    • Druid, Monk (LOW priority)
    WE LOVE GROUP PACKAGES! If you and your friends are looking for a guild that will work to keep you raiding together, then look no further! If you're part of a 10M guild that is struggling to keep raiding, don't hesitate to contact me - let's work something out.

WARPATH PROGRESSION:
    • Tier 16 - 12/14 Siege of Orgrimmar
    • Tier 15 - 13/13 H Throne of Thunder
    • Tier 14 - 6/6 H MSV, 5/6 H HoF, 1/4 H ToES
    • Cataclysm - 8/8 H Dragon Soul

RAID SCHEDULE:
    Tues, Wed, Thurs and Monday - 7:30 to 10:30 PM Server (PST)
    This is 10:30-1:30 EST and 9:30-12:30 CST (near perfect attendance is a must!)

WHO WE ARE
    We are a 25M raiding guild (Realm First!) founded in 2005 on US-Akama. We have a solid raid core as well as a very active and social casual community. The guild environment itself is light and laid back.

Our main focus is end-game progression, but we also take pride in being achievement-oriented. We value mature, level-headed players who are motivated to be the best. And though we are on a semi-casual schedule, we strive for a serious raid progression without the elitist attitudes. As an added bonus, we provide our raiders with all the goodies that we need to succeed: flasks, pots, feasts/300 stat food, bank repairs, and enchants (for all gear obtained in our raid).

If you are interested in joining Warpath or have any questions - please don't hesitate to contact me (Pie#1786) or via this thread/through PM!~
    (Apparently I don't post enough here to be able to post links, lol. I will gladly send you our website address, or you can do a quick Google search for "warpath akama")

Would LOVE a Holy paladin for IMMEDIATE *core* raid spot! (:

Hi friends! Any Holy Paladins out there?

I'm back from vacation! (:

- - - Updated - - -

I miss Hawaii already.

Still looking for a Holy paladin for CORE spot!