15+ Year Old Account

Where the hell are the Elders of Pandaria?

Anyone know why this achievement isn't out during the lunar festival? Has anything been said if it will be out? i assumed it would be today on maintenance day,
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

Deleted
    there are none in pandaria, only in eastern kingdoms, kalimdor and northrend

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    there are none in pandaria, only in eastern kingdoms, kalimdor and northrend
    I'm pretty sure he's aware of that, he were asking if they would add them. I guess they will add them since they've added elders for all other expansions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazgerim View Post
    I'm pretty sure he's aware of that, he were asking if they would add them. I guess they will add them since they've added elders for all other expansions?
    If they haven't already (this is the 2nd lunar expansion of the expansion), then I highly doubt it. IIRC they said they have little focus on updating holidays and it isn't very important to them.

An achievement does not appear over a maintenance.
    Something like that needs patched in.

If they had any intention of adding any elders in pandaria, then it would have likely been done by now.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

It doesn't seem like it would be that difficult or time consuming to do. Just throw a few NPC models that are already being used, add an exclamation point, a question mark, and an achievement. Seems relatively easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    they are -lazy-. that's also why the world events are not regularly updated apart from the higher itemlevel loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivena View Post
    they are -lazy-.
    I think you misspelled 'busy working on WoD'
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

10+ Year Old Account
    In Siege of Orgrimmar, Ka'roz the Locust says :"We will slay you all as easily as we slew the pandaren of old!"

The Elders of Pandaria died.

Deleted
    Would be an overly " worky " achievement if it required u to get all Elders in 4 continents and dungeons IMO

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    In Siege of Orgrimmar, Ka'roz the Locust says :"We will slay you all as easily as we slew the pandaren of old!"

The Elders of Pandaria died.
    They're all spirits, they're all dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    They're all spirits, they're all dead.
    Maybe mantids can kill spirits.
    ...or maybe Elders are just levitating NPCs with the Moonstone effect always active. They're labeled as humanoid after all.

Pandaria's been hidden for ten thousand years away from the rest of the world... what elders?
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosWolf View Post
    Pandaria's been hidden for ten thousand years away from the rest of the world... what elders?
    The ones from 10,000 years ago, presumably.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Ironically, the pandas who live in chinese-themed buildings and have vaguely chinese accents, don't celebrate a chinese holiday or know what it even is.

retired, another victim of warlords of draenor

blizz will add the achievements for them in march, so they can troll you with an incomplete achievement tab .....again, just like those pesky midsummer achievements.