Deleted

Garrosh ; MC and pet buff BUG

Hi there, just wondering if you hunter are also affected by this bug ...

I'm currently trying Garrosh HC, i bring Attack Speed buff to the group (+10% Melee haste provided by Hyena).

Each time Garrosh MC me i loose this buff but my raid party still have it. When one of my mate is MC (ex: Warrior) he dont loose the buff.

It's pretty annoying, if i have bad RNG i just go through the whole P2 without this buff, it's a really a pain in the ass. The worst is when i get MC before P3 start and my pet just refreshed the buff before it. I have 1.5 min to wait until i get it back.

So if you guy's also have this trouble, report it asap in hope blizzard will fix this fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could bet that you still had the buff yet the icon was what you lost.

Next time check your character sheet before you lose it then after. I bet the haste % is the same even after losing the icon.

This is just a guess as i have not encountered this problem in my runs ( I don't get mc'd very often ) Thanks rng gods =D

Deleted
    when you are MC'd your pet is friendly to your raid where as you aren't so the buff drops the same way as if you dismissed the pet and it probably won't be put back on until it comes off CD

I'm sure its an oversight on blizzards part

Deleted
    Hi,

Just as Frankie stated, there isn't much you can do to "fix" the problem since the problem comes from the fact that you can't get a buff from an ennemy minion, eg your pet here.

However (!), you can bypass the problem by macroing the spell of the Hyena into one of your spells (ArS for instance).
    Simply add a line /cast Crackling howl (I guess it's the name of the spell giving the speed buff, but not sure of it...) into your Arcane shot macro and don't forget to take off the auto-cast of the pet(of course). Doing this way, the spell will always be refreshed when you aren't MC'd since the spell will only trigger when you are fighting.

Hope this was helpful. Salut à Naylz au passage and GL for H-Garrosh
    Last edited by mmoc98eabf42e2; 2014-01-22 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankieTheD View Post
    when you are MC'd your pet is friendly to your raid where as you aren't so the buff drops the same way as if you dismissed the pet and it probably won't be put back on until it comes off CD

I'm sure its an oversight on blizzards part
    Pet isn't friendly to the raid when you're mc'd.

Quote Originally Posted by aarjun View Post
    Pet isn't friendly to the raid when you're mc'd.
    Exactly. Our warlocks loves my stapmede as embers source

If you know beforehand that you are always going to be bringing 10% atk speed, just get 2 or even 3 hyenas with you and swap it after MC.
    Better to lose 2-3sec on dismiss + call pet than DPSing 30sec+ with no buff.