Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ...
9
10
11
12
13
... LastLast
  1. #201
    Bloodsail Admiral Nivena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Iceblood Garrison
    Posts
    1,066
    see post above me. it is a ground mount aswell.

  2. #202
    I am Murloc! Rorcanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Umeå, Sweden
    Posts
    5,770
    Did they say that the CE items would be available INSTANTLY upon purchase, or will they not be given to us until WoD launches...? If they're instant and this is the CE mount, then I guess I'mma spend some more money this month on WoW. :d

    I REALLY hope it hasn't replaced the Stormcrow though...I loved that mount model QQ

  3. #203
    Damn, if that is the CE mount, I'll have to get it. Damn you Blizzard!

  4. #204
    Moderator Fnx-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,380
    Flying raven lord was the first thing coming to my mind.

  5. #205
    Brewmaster Gotai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Zaltbommel - Netherlands
    Posts
    1,370
    Pretty sure this is the CE mount. Blizz stated that CE pre-purchase will start soon and pet&mount become available right away.

    seeing as they just released the Iron Skyreaver in the store, I'm 100% sure this wont be in the store. There has always been a few weeks/months between the store mounts.

    would be great as HS reward too!

  6. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Did they say that the CE items would be available INSTANTLY upon purchase, or will they not be given to us until WoD launches...? If they're instant and this is the CE mount, then I guess I'mma spend some more money this month on WoW. :d

    I REALLY hope it hasn't replaced the Stormcrow though...I loved that mount model QQ
    But what it will be? Arakkoa mount?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotai View Post
    Pretty sure this is the CE mount. Blizz stated that CE pre-purchase will start soon and pet&mount become available right away.

    seeing as they just released the Iron Skyreaver in the store, I'm 100% sure this wont be in the store. There has always been a few weeks/months between the store mounts.

    would be great as HS reward too!
    But, but, but.... We don't even have the Hearthsteed yet....

  7. #207
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Did they say that the CE items would be available INSTANTLY upon purchase, or will they not be given to us until WoD launches...? If they're instant and this is the CE mount, then I guess I'mma spend some more money this month on WoW. :d

    I REALLY hope it hasn't replaced the Stormcrow though...I loved that mount model QQ
    Looks like the storm Crow, so it must be it... They said CE stuff would be available ingame on purchase.

  8. #208
    How many times are they going to reskin the same damn mount? "WOAH SO COOL ILL PAY 25 BUCKS FOR IT" Oh. its the same proto drake model except a different color.

  9. #209
    They also said it was somthing from draenor's past and i dont recall anything about a storm crow

  10. #210
    This should have been Druid flight form from start, not some ugly looking bird. But this is Blizz and they made millions from selling pixels of different colors, why should they stop doing that now... If its collectors edition, fine if its BoO ( Buy To Own ) they fck them.... Its enough that I spend close to 100eur each year on subs....

  11. #211
    High Overlord Bawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    198
    Quote Originally Posted by smellinundeez View Post
    How many times are they going to reskin the same damn mount? "WOAH SO COOL ILL PAY 25 BUCKS FOR IT" Oh. its the same proto drake model except a different color.
    It is the DRUID FLIGHT FORM model reskinned.
    It is not a proto drake, proto drakes do not fly like that.

    Bawk - Balance PvE (Alliance) | Bawk - Balance PvP (Horde)
    My Youtube Channel

  12. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by shikokumaji View Post
    It is the DRUID FLIGHT FORM model reskinned.
    It is not a proto drake, proto drakes do not fly like that.
    This wont be DRUID FLIGHT FORM since it can be mounted ( open image and see ). Not unless you will be able to mount druid soon and fly, but that would be OP....

  13. #213
    *in a Blizzard store near you.

  14. #214
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ye Olde England
    Posts
    307
    I think this is awesome! And I will be one of the many people that have pointed out how much it looks like a flying Raven Lord

    Which is awesome...I can't wait to see how to get it, if I have to grind mobs and rep then so be it! IT WILL BE MIIIIINE

  15. #215
    Quote Originally Posted by sbi5ar View Post
    The only problem with this is the inability to use it as a flying mount when WoD drops!!! (Okay you can still use it else where just not in WoD areas).
    unless its a ground mount aswell, like many flyin mounts like the copter, carpet, any blizzshop mount, tot meta... etc
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

  16. #216
    Old God Frozenbeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Uk - England
    Posts
    10,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Monekop View Post
    They also said it was somthing from draenor's past and i dont recall anything about a storm crow
    anzu the raven lord?

    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=23035#.

  17. #217
    Epic! Sainur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Khazad-dûm
    Posts
    1,563
    I smell another store mount. >_>

  18. #218
    I swear if this is another damn Blizzard store mount....

  19. #219
    Immortal Granyala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Arkon-III
    Posts
    7,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Monekop View Post
    They also said it was somthing from draenor's past and i dont recall anything about a storm crow
    Arrakoa?
    Outland has a lot of those and they're confirmed for Draenor as well.

    Ifalna Sha'yoko on Twitter and Armory - Occasionally unfaithful to WoW with my Adorable Miqo'te - (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━ ┻

  20. #220
    Blademaster Vinyard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    36
    hopefully we will spawn this godess from a druid quest to unlock the stormcrow ? D

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •