Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    see post above me. it is a ground mount aswell.

Did they say that the CE items would be available INSTANTLY upon purchase, or will they not be given to us until WoD launches...? If they're instant and this is the CE mount, then I guess I'mma spend some more money this month on WoW. :d

I REALLY hope it hasn't replaced the Stormcrow though...I loved that mount model QQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, if that is the CE mount, I'll have to get it. Damn you Blizzard!

Deleted
    Flying raven lord was the first thing coming to my mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure this is the CE mount. Blizz stated that CE pre-purchase will start soon and pet&mount become available right away.

seeing as they just released the Iron Skyreaver in the store, I'm 100% sure this wont be in the store. There has always been a few weeks/months between the store mounts.

would be great as HS reward too!

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Did they say that the CE items would be available INSTANTLY upon purchase, or will they not be given to us until WoD launches...? If they're instant and this is the CE mount, then I guess I'mma spend some more money this month on WoW. :d

I REALLY hope it hasn't replaced the Stormcrow though...I loved that mount model QQ
    But what it will be? Arakkoa mount?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gotai View Post
    Pretty sure this is the CE mount. Blizz stated that CE pre-purchase will start soon and pet&mount become available right away.

seeing as they just released the Iron Skyreaver in the store, I'm 100% sure this wont be in the store. There has always been a few weeks/months between the store mounts.

would be great as HS reward too!
    But, but, but.... We don't even have the Hearthsteed yet....

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post

Looks like the storm Crow, so it must be it... They said CE stuff would be available ingame on purchase.

How many times are they going to reskin the same damn mount? "WOAH SO COOL ILL PAY 25 BUCKS FOR IT" Oh. its the same proto drake model except a different color.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    They also said it was somthing from draenor's past and i dont recall anything about a storm crow

This should have been Druid flight form from start, not some ugly looking bird. But this is Blizz and they made millions from selling pixels of different colors, why should they stop doing that now... If its collectors edition, fine if its BoO ( Buy To Own ) they fck them.... Its enough that I spend close to 100eur each year on subs....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smellinundeez View Post
    How many times are they going to reskin the same damn mount? "WOAH SO COOL ILL PAY 25 BUCKS FOR IT" Oh. its the same proto drake model except a different color.
    It is the DRUID FLIGHT FORM model reskinned.
    It is not a proto drake, proto drakes do not fly like that.
    Bawkasaur - Feral PvE | Bawk - Feral PvE - Youtube - Twitter - Website - Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by shikokumaji View Post
    It is the DRUID FLIGHT FORM model reskinned.
    It is not a proto drake, proto drakes do not fly like that.
    This wont be DRUID FLIGHT FORM since it can be mounted ( open image and see ). Not unless you will be able to mount druid soon and fly, but that would be OP....

Deleted
    *in a Blizzard store near you.

Deleted
    I think this is awesome! And I will be one of the many people that have pointed out how much it looks like a flying Raven Lord

Which is awesome...I can't wait to see how to get it, if I have to grind mobs and rep then so be it! IT WILL BE MIIIIINE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sbi5ar View Post
    The only problem with this is the inability to use it as a flying mount when WoD drops!!! (Okay you can still use it else where just not in WoD areas).
    unless its a ground mount aswell, like many flyin mounts like the copter, carpet, any blizzshop mount, tot meta... etc
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monekop View Post
    They also said it was somthing from draenor's past and i dont recall anything about a storm crow
    anzu the raven lord?

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=23035#.

10+ Year Old Account
    I smell another store mount. >_>

I swear if this is another damn Blizzard store mount....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monekop View Post
    Arrakoa?
    Outland has a lot of those and they're confirmed for Draenor as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    hopefully we will spawn this godess from a druid quest to unlock the stormcrow ? D