Deleted

The One Level 60 Guide - Updated for 2.5

Hey guys, some of the more veteran RIFT players here will remember that when we Storm Legion came out, Lathias, myself and quite a few others all had this big thread (well it seemed big at the time!), where we wrote all about the stuff you could do once you hit max level (60). With various updates and Lathias becoming a tad more inactive (), I took it upon myself to rewrite and keep this guide updated with various content patches. As a bit of a fun fact in comparison to the original guide on these forums, the updated 2.5 version is roughly 8 times longer. (Facts are so fun right?)

So here is the updated version on the official forums with a handy link, enjoy! : http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...-60-guide.html

Some of the biggest changes since the 2.3 update:
    •List of all ways to obtain Frozen Eclipse Stones and Empyreal Slayers Marks separated into Daily/Weekly ways to obtain them
    •Sections and tips for all Chronicles have been added
    •Further developed the raiding segment of the guide to include Intrepid Drowned Halls, Planbreaker Bastion and the Infinity Gate
    •Added suggested progression paths for Tier 1 and Tier 2 20 man raids
    •Added various assortments of advice on how to spend currency to get the most 'bang for your buck' at different gear levels
    •Expanded the section on Expert dungeons to include very simple and easy specs to play for each class with a written and video guide for them. So that people can quickly pick up an awesome spec and get into experts
    Last edited by mmoc318c19303a; 2014-01-22 at 12:13 PM.

Wow, thank you very much. I have been meaning to really step up my end game gear/activities on my main for some time, this is exactly what I was looking for, was feeling a bit overwhelmed by Rift and what to do once I hit 60.

As someone who actually hit lvl 60 about a week ago, this looks promising.

Thanks.
    Hi

This guide is great. I just got back to playing Rift and should hit 60 here pretty quick.

Thanks,

Deleted
    Thanks for all the positive comments guys, really appreciate it!

Deleted
    thk, i just started to play rift and i find this helpful