10+ Year Old Account
    Night Asmek.

Deleted
    I can take a SS of my hunter tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    oh, I can't make that
    19:00 I can. Work ends at 17:30, 50 minute drive home, dinner and shiz.
    Oh I mustve fucker up, meant to put the time 20-23, will fix tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I can take a SS of my hunter tomorrow.

Oh, it might be my phone. It also thought I was in some English speaking country, so maybe it showed whatever timezone my internet browser thinks it is.
    Using Opera mobile. It has this Opera Turbo setting, which routes everything through Operas servers to compress data.
    I can easily be on time then

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Hm. I found a mage set I've allegedly made that I don't recognize at all

- - - Updated - - -

Curses! My hutner doesn't meet minimum ilevel req
    Sign anyway.

Good night for real now.

10+ Year Old Account
    MoP is only $10, not bad. I'm like 50/50 right now on getting WoD when it comes out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    MoP is only $10, not bad. I'm like 50/50 right now on getting WoD when it comes out.
    I'm 100% on getting it even though I probably won't play it much xD
    Not ready to not try the next WoW expansion at least heh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I'm 100% on getting it even though I probably won't play it much xD
    Not ready to not try the next WoW expansion at least heh.
    The item squish, removal of a lot of cc, and the setting of the expansion is what has me interested. WotLK was meh, Cata was shit, had 0 interest in MoP.

I think the deciding factor will be if my friends are still playing and what faction/server if they are. My best friends and I played wow like crazy for many years and it's only worth going back if I can play with them.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems kinda sad but some of my best memories are of my best friends and I being lazy bastards and playing wow all night during high school and all day long during weekends.

10+ Year Old Account
    The item squish, removal of a lot of cc, and the setting of the expansion is what has me interested. WotLK was meh, Cata was shit, had 0 interest in MoP.

I think the deciding factor will be if my friends are still playing and what faction/server if they are. My best friends and I played wow like crazy for many years and it's only worth going back if I can play with them.
    I didn't even know they were removing some CC, the item squish and the garrison thing is what has me most interested. I'm looking forward to seeing Outland again but I really wish it was under different circumstances. I really don't like the whole past Outland coming back but not being our past outland being a different past outland, such a messed up plot. But outland again will be fun xD

Wotlk was my favourite expansion imo, BC was good but wotlk beat it. Catta was shit agreed, MoP seems fun to me but that's from a totally different perspective to BC and wotlk given I've had a sub less than half the time and not done any real raiding just LFR and a tiny bit of normal mode. No time to raid properly any more so can't really commit to WoW like I used to, if I do play WoD it'll just be super casually like in MoP heh.

- - - Updated - - -

I've also set up a test to see if the item squish affects my ability to solo, hopefully it won't but prior to the squish I can get Alys down with 20 seconds to spare during 1 air phase. So I'm expecting to be able to do approximately the same when 6.0 hits. (which is soon right? going to resub when it does but not sure when it is)

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't even know they were removing some CC, the item squish and the garrison thing is what has me most interested. I'm looking forward to seeing Outland again but I really wish it was under different circumstances. I really don't like the whole past Outland coming back but not being our past outland being a different past outland, such a messed up plot. But outland again will be fun xD
    Here is some info on cc http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/134...-19-2014#cc_dr

I had no idea about the garrison thing. Not interested too much in that.

I don't understand how the whole past Outland thing is working. Will there be a BC outland and a WoD outland or will outland just be changed forever?

Wotlk was my favourite expansion imo, BC was good but wotlk beat it. Catta was shit agreed, MoP seems fun to me but that's from a totally different perspective to BC and wotlk given I've had a sub less than half the time and not done any real raiding just LFR and a tiny bit of normal mode. No time to raid properly any more so can't really commit to WoW like I used to, if I do play WoD it'll just be super casually like in MoP heh.
    I thought WotLK was incredibly mediocre. Cata is a memory that I would very much love to repress. I had 0 interest in WoW when MoP came around so I never bought it.

10+ Year Old Account
    There will be a BC and WoD Outland

Basically garosh goes back in time to stop the orcs from becoming Slaves to the burning legion and then that past outland either is or becomes an alternate reality and he uses that to attack the present, or well they do since garrosh dies somehow.

10+ Year Old Account
    There will be a BC and WoD Outland
    Awesome!

Basically garosh goes back in time to stop the orcs from becoming Slaves to the burning legion and then that past outland either is or becomes an alternate reality and he uses that to attack the present, or well they do since garrosh dies somehow.
    Interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

+ 22

Bed time. Night everyone.

Deleted
    + 23

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    How do I make an account thing?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, seems you cant sign up if not meeting the req
    You could sign with another character if it has higher ilvl or I'll see if I can reduced the requirement.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want garrosh normal Mount too, but I'm not sure how much effort I can be bothered to put into it.

Like, I'd probably never use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Juz, it was my phone.
    The item squish, removal of a lot of cc, and the setting of the expansion is what has me interested.
    I don't like the item squish.. It's an RPG, numbers should get bigger, not lower. My character will suddenly do only 5-10% of it's current damage and I have to pretend everything is fine
    Removal of CC is great though. Only thing I remember about PvP is stunlock after stunlock. I wouldn't call any player a good PvPer if he's just able to kill the equivalent of a training dummy.
    The setting is a bit meh. Reusing a 20 year old story with a little twist. Together with a lot of other changes it looks like the whole WoW dev team lost their imagination. No flying at max level to make sure people take 20 seconds longer to get around the world is their way to try to slow people down enough to bridge content gaps. I hope they're going to reintroduce flying, for me the world is so much more interesting when you can fly through it. Being able to see what the world actually looks like, instead of only seeing bushes and trees is great.
    Garrisons don't look really interesting, especially since you can't even build all buildings at the same time due to limited spots. Have to see how that turns out.
    Karabor and Bladespire won't be the capitals, instead we're getting generic towns at the edge of a permanent WPvP zone. Apparently there are even PvE objectives in that zone. Blizzard is listening too hard to those "ganking low level players and killing AFK people makes me feel 1337"-people... (Yes, I've played on a PvP realm before. Yes, I hate PvP, partly because of that.)

+ 25

10+ Year Old Account
    + 27

Would you like some cheese with that wine, Asme?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    I want garrosh normal Mount too, but I'm not sure how much effort I can be bothered to put into it.

Like, I'd probably never use it.
    Join us wassehdoggeh.