Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I was on my guardian druid the other day doing some Cata heroics and noticed the healer behaving very oddly. She would run a certain length, stop, keyboard turn and perform what I thought was the same sequence of spells every single pull in the same static fashion. She was playing in such a stiff and programmed way that my immediate thought was that maybe she was actually a bot. But, TBH I didn't think something that would actually play your character for you actually existed in any functional way. I guess I was wrong. I mean, I've seen BG bots in EoTS that just run in a straight line from one base to the other, but never one that actively played a toon. After some research, I stand corrected and admittedly shocked. Pathetic, pathetic people.

OP should be banned for implying god can make mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Looked it up and it appears to be a program that just runs your rotation for you. So you'd hit like cntrl-X and then it would just start going or something like that.

Seems to have just mechanized the "one button macros" that people used to be able to come up with.
    People realize right that it takes more effort to find that than learn rotations right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    People realize right that it takes more effort to find that than learn rotations right?
    This times 1,000 . You freaking take your sweet ass time programming this with your rotations or whatever, dude you could be playing it yourself! Its the same as if I were to buy a car, then let someone else drive it while i watched. Freaking retards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snivena View Post
    I was on my guardian druid the other day doing some Cata heroics and noticed the healer behaving very oddly. She would run a certain length, stop, keyboard turn and perform what I thought was the same sequence of spells every single pull in the same static fashion. She was playing in such a stiff and programmed way that my immediate thought was that maybe she was actually a bot. But, TBH I didn't think something that would actually play your character for you actually existed in any functional way. I guess I was wrong. I mean, I've seen BG bots in EoTS that just run in a straight line from one base to the other, but never one that actively played a toon. After some research, I stand corrected and admittedly shocked. Pathetic, pathetic people.
    That's not what PQR does.

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    A quick google suggests it's a 3rd party program that runs your rotation for you.
    Lazy Macro Forum + AutoIt = safe for 6 years.
    Last edited by ipaq; 2014-01-22 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Never underestimate the lengths to which people will go in their quest to be lazy. (You see this in real life too; the amount of time and effort people put into getting out of shit is often far less than the time and effort required to get the job done... though at least there, I can understand the desire to get out of something you don't want to do, with a game I don't understand it at all).

Good riddance I say, only problem is the short-term nature of the ban/suspension.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Many people got perm bans also.
    Well, if they've been suspended in the past for botting or anything else I suppose this is probably true. Rightfully so.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    This times 1,000 . You freaking take your sweet ass time programming this with your rotations or whatever, dude you could be playing it yourself! Its the same as if I were to buy a car, then let someone else drive it while i watched. Freaking retards.
    Not really.

The link I found, which was like 1st from google, was simply run this executable, download this rotation.

Done.

At which point it seems to be you just get in range, hold down a mouse button, go to town.

Hell, not even sure it should be banned because from what I understand that's just about what a Razr Naga mouse will do for ya.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    LOL good times, I hope Blizzard get rid of all the cheaters in this game!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snivena View Post
    This is pqr in action

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    That's not what PQR does.
    Did I say that I thought it was specifically PQR or even that I know 100% that the person was botting? No and No. She may well not have been, but it sure looked fishy, fishy enough for me to do some research and find that there are programs that essentially play the game for you.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullum View Post
    indeed, that spoiled the raid for us. our tank and a lock got booted just before raidstart :/
    LOL I was worst we were mid fight and 8 people of my raid YEAH 8 were booted include healers and 1 tank and some dps!!! And it was a guild run and they go on vent, oh mass disconnect sorry logging in.... OH @##$$$$ and some got pissed yell and cry on vent a bit before he got booted. Our guild got a zero policy on cheaters so we just kicked most of our hardcore raid team
    '
    One even blamed the guild being too demanding to drive them to cheat.... lol really!?

UPDATE: 4 got prem banned include the tank.
    Last edited by |Dexter|; 2014-01-22 at 08:08 PM.

There is a bot that does your rotation for you...Could we please make this a mandatory install for LFR please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jimlow View Post
    there is a bot that does your rotation for you...could we please make this a mandatory install for lfr please.
    rrrooofflllllll

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    rrrooofflllllll
    I laughed to. WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Facedesks*
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by jimlow View Post
    There is a bot that does your rotation for you...Could we please make this a mandatory install for LFR please.
    Yeah LFR needs this lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    It has been going on for ages too as I made a post last year about people insta interrupting in arena games and found it it was pqr, took the shine off arena for me

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...8#post21162378

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I missing something? Why would ANYONE want this? What's the point of sitting there to raid only for you to not actually do anything? Why would you even want to use it outside? If it does things like fly around for you and whatnot then it's a bot end of. IF it JUST does the rotation then you have to sit there and wait... so why would you wana use it?

It's not like back in WOTLK where people would write a macro for their rotation. People did that as a test of their macro writing and got enjoyment out of it, then had to spam that button. Maybe another one to react to procs. That's different to doing "nothing".
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Am I missing something? Why would ANYONE want this? What's the point of sitting there to raid only for you to not actually do anything? Why would you even want to use it outside? If it does things like fly around for you and whatnot then it's a bot end of. IF it JUST does the rotation then you have to sit there and wait... so why would you wana use it?
    I honestly cant see the point of It either, You may as well just watch a raid being streamed and save yourself 8 quid a month. Same difference as either way you aren't playing.