[Unholy] Weird Sims?

Sorry if I did not post this in the right spot. I have not posted in quite some time. Anyway, I resimmed my character in simcraft and I got really weird stat weights. It was telling me:

Str: 6.43
    AP: 2.09
    Hit: 5.43
    Exp: 5.40
    Crit: 3.40
    Haste: 3.40
    Mastery: 2.91

What I find odd is how high haste scales.

Here is my armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tirus/advanced

It is also telling my my simmed DPS is 251111, and I often out DPS that on multiple fights.
    I do have the settings correct with AMS soaking, movement, and what have you.

Thanks, and sorry in advanced if I posted this in the wrong spot!
    Last edited by ThyLilGent; 2014-01-22 at 11:05 PM.

You aren't using plague leech, and unholy is known to sim worse than it performs.

what exactly are you finding weird?
    usually haste is overvalued in sims

Looks completely normal to me, haste can be very valuable at sub 7-8k levels and the reason its often avoided is, that you can ams more runic power than the default sim uses, making hastes value lower than in the sim.

Outdpsing the sim is also common to me, very dependant on fight length, actual buff arsenal, additional ams soaking, proc luck and so on. DoT management is also not optimally worked into simcraft, which is also hard to do as it is very situation dependant.
    Additionally, movement in simcraft means downtime, you don't have many fights with downtime, moving while hitting a boss is a patchwerk scenario.
    Also naturally cleave dmg here and there, not so rare of a dps feature in SoO.

@Shiira, I find PL to be way to clunky for UH to really be usable. Especially when there are many bosses where you can potentially FB. There are also lots of fights with Adds, so I find RB helps a lot more.
    @bals, What I am finding weird is the fact that Haste simmed so high. I thought by now I'd be moving way more into crit.
    @Raikh, I run at about ~5kish haste and based on what I have read other places, that is what most others are running at about now. I thought I'd be find moving Mastery>Haste. Also I sim on light movement, opposed to patchwerk.

Like I said, haste is usually overvalued in sims.
    This is due to a really low amount of ams soaking in sims. Usually only once a minute where with Galakras trinket and glyph of regenerative magic you can easily do 2+ a minute in actual gameplay. The amount of damage soaked is somewhat low as well