Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I did this the fool proof way. I killed the felhunters and just re-enslaved the doomguard afterwards.

You --------- Portal ----------Pitlord

Drop RoF before they spawn and tag them all with Fel flame as they spawn, then kill them. The most important part is tagging them so they face you immediately, not killing them quickly. You don't need to worry about getting him behind any pillars or anything, just insure you instantly get the felhunters to spin 180 to him and give you their full attention.

Once all 3 are on you, then you can worry about killing...

If you Havoc first, CB second... guess what the 3rd gets the chance to do while your finishing your CB cast?
    Last edited by Soulzar; 2014-01-30 at 06:51 PM.

Use glyph of fear, let enslave be dispelled, fear pit lord, kill fel hunters, re-enslave, profit.

I just recently got my old Vanilla/BC Benched Lock to 90 and got the Sealed Tome myself. Just tried the Scenario actually. I agree that Karenthad has some problems, but the Felhunters are not one of them, I find it and the Doomguard to be far more simple than the Imps and paying attention to DoTs and Chaos Bolts.

All you have to do is literally move him to the other side of the portal, throw down RoF, Havoc one of the felhunters, charge with the Pit Lord, then Chaos Bolt to bring two of the Felhunters down and focus on the last one. Pretty simple actually, shouldn't take more than 10 seconds at most.

My main issue with the Scenario is that it seems I LoS myself from my Portal when Chaos Bolts are happening, or hell sometimes it feels like the Portal just doesn't even want to work when I can clearly see it behind the pillar, and then I get a Chaos Bolt to the face.