Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoroth View Post
    I never said I got them from Reforgelite, I said I know how to get them (from simc), so I'm capable of using reforgelite to reforge. Big difference there.
    Big difference is Reforgelite does NOTHING for you to balance your reforging with your gemming and enchanting. Reforgelite won't tell you to gem expertise.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...achievement#81

Does January 27th count as January?
    Yes, it does, in that case you're pretending on the forums you're more amazing than you actually are by QQing AMR doesn't work for you. It does work for you. It works for warlock in general. When you play affliction you need to select a haste breakpoint but thats pretty basic and straightforward (much easier to do than figuring out stat weights). Ideally, AMR should decide for you which haste breakpoint is achievable and work from there. In your case playing better will yield more DPS increase than changing the default stat weights for AMR because the two options available for warlock together with going for a haste breakpoint is decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    Maybe because ALL other sides get your logs from WoL? Such as wowheroes, epeenbot, proraiders etc? Warcraftlogs is not supported atm, but it'll prolly be in WoD.

We don't update our logs to Warcraft logs yet homever.
    WoL can't differentiate between flex, normal, and heroic for some fights making it completely pointless for most of those websites to even parse WoL. Switch over, WoL is the myspace of logs.

Those sites will quickly start crawling WcL if more people switch, or even upload their logs to both.
    Last edited by Obsession; 2014-02-24 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by st33l View Post
    I understand that, which is why, our guild does both. Both is understandable, but only WoL is confounding.
    How is both understandable if one is so superior?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    Maybe because ALL other sides get your logs from WoL? Such as wowheroes, epeenbot, proraiders etc? Warcraftlogs is not supported atm, but it'll prolly be in WoD.

We don't update our logs to Warcraft logs yet homever.
    I think we can ignore the "why havent more people switched over" part in the thread title. I thought it was weird to begin with because it's a relatively new site. Trust me, people are switching over, just takes time. WOL isn't doing itself any favors to stop the bleeding, so it might be dead by the time WoD comes out.

The aggregate sites like raidbots have all the more reason to switch over if WCL is appropriately splitting asian logs too (is it?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    How is both understandable if one is so superior?
    Mostly because people want to ePeen. There isn't any logical reason to upload to worldoflogs, just people's egos.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    I think we can ignore the "why havent more people switched over" part in the thread title. I thought it was weird to begin with because it's a relatively new site. Trust me, people are switching over, just takes time. WOL isn't doing itself any favors to stop the bleeding, so it might be dead by the time WoD comes out.

The aggregate sites like raidbots have all the more reason to switch over if WCL is appropriately splitting asian logs too (is it?)
    It is.
    [/10chars plus more]

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Warcraftlogs is picking up! Even Celestion quoted a Warcraft logs report

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by st33l View Post
    Mostly because people want to ePeen. There isn't any logical reason to upload to worldoflogs, just people's egos.
    Nah. The ranking doesn't mean much anyway as people leave, but tons of people upload logs who have very interest in trying to rank anyway. And it's not like WoL sucking is anything new; players have been putting up with that site being shit for a long time. It's true that before there wasn't really any other options but like, once you've learned to tolerate the errors and lack of updates, it's easier to ignore it as an ongoing process.

I suspect mostly it's inertia. That's where folks have been uploading for a long time, so that's just where they'll keep uploading until they can't anymore or they have some compelling reason to switch.

And to be fair, lots of people still aren't aware of warcraftlogs since it is still relatively new.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Yes, the warcraftlogs are impressive.

You want proraiders, epeenbot?

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings...=-1&metric=dps

You want raidbots?

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/5/ (Still not implemented but hopefully will be soon)

Deleted
    Warcraftlogs is the superior race, everyone is moving to Warcraftlogs

warcraft logs dead?

I don't see the superiority here. If so many guilds have switched, why is there no Highmaul data?

I find warcraft logs much more comprehensive for evaluating wipes, which is more important that basking in kills. Don't get me wrong I love kill and Dps ranks but warcraftlogs helps you learn when you fail better than WOL

All I know is WL loads slow as shit. Jesus, they need an upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Delmonte3161
    I don't see the superiority here. If so many guilds have switched, why is there no Highmaul data?

The default rankings and statistics pages are showing Mythic, which is a bit confusing, since Mythic hasn't opened yet. I just landed a change to default to Heroic difficulty until next week. That is probably the source of your confusion.

Anyway, there is a huge amount of data available already.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser
    All I know is WL loads slow as shit. Jesus, they need an upgrade.
    I'm working very hard on improving the performance. The amount of traffic the site is getting right now is staggering (far more than any log site has ever had to deal with). The database has been scaled up 4x, and I'm working on a few other optimizations.

The site is also being periodically "attacked" by crawlers from Asia that are fetching all of the Siege of Orgrimmar rankings, and that is what caused some extreme slowness at a few points during the last three days. I am taking steps to limit/ban those crawlers, but until I do, the database is remaining scaled up.

To give you an idea of the level of traffic, at peak overlap of EU/US, there are as many as 20 server instances running simultaneously. There are just a huge # of people using the site right now.
    Creator of Warcraft Logs, Blood Death Knight in Temerity

Warcraft logs has too many viruses with their downloads.
    I prefer World of Logs, because I never have any issues.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro
    Warcraft logs has too many viruses with their downloads. .
    That's just completely false.
    Creator of Warcraft Logs, Blood Death Knight in Temerity

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Warcraft logs has too many viruses with their downloads.
    I prefer World of Logs, because I never have any issues.
    Please supply proof. Don't post until you can.
    I have been using WL for almost a year now and have not encountered viruses, spyware, or any other third-party software that infects the system.
    Originally Posted by Vaneras
    Soon™ ;-)
    https://api.lootbox.eu/pc/eu/Xni-230.../signature.png

Deleted
    warcraft logs is very nice though

Deleted
    Because the topic is still relevant.

10+ Year Old Account
    I foresee a lot of competition with Aussies now having the same ping as Americans