Addon to turn off spell effects?

so we're on paragons 25h atm, and my aging computer is struggling to cope with all the shit that's floating around - as a result, i get caught in whirling a lot as i miss the green animation on the ground, and i'm absolutely horrible at soaking aims.

i'm trying to squeeze anything i can out of it, and i'm curious, is there an addon that'll let me turn off the graphic for things like warlock spells, mage spells, ele shammies, etc? anything that i can do to clear my screen up a little will help.

thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    turn down or off particles, and you should be fine.

that affects boss animations too, though. i was hoping for something that would let me bring down player animations without touching bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Khetagurov View Post
    i was hoping for something that would let me bring down player animations without touching bosses.
    nope, sorry.

At present there is no separation, though blizzard have discussed the possible reduction of other player effects while emphasising your own.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.