Travis Day on Legendary Drop Rates
Welcome Europe to the Hearthstone Open Beta
Upcoming New Character Model Preview
It looks like the previously mentioned new character model preview is coming on Thursday or Friday!
Patch 5.4.2 Hotfixes - January 21
- Resolved an issue for the following abilities that resulted in damage being calculated incorrectly when used against targets with a greater than 75% reduction to damage from armor.
- Guardian Druids with greater than 75% damage reduction from Armor were getting less than the intended amount of Vengeance. Now they will gain the correct amount.
- Beast Cleave (Beast Mastery Hunter)
- Storm, Earth, and Fire (Windwalker Monk)
- Blade Flurry (Combat Rogue)
- Sweeping Strikes (Arms Warrior)
- Warrior Tier-16 2 piece set bonus
- Druid (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
- Soul of the Forest (Restoration) should no longer incorrectly grant a haste effect from failed attempts to cast Swiftmend on targets that are under a Cenarion Ward's healing effect.
- The Trident of Naz'jan: Resolved an issue that caused Ragnar Drakkarlund to not respawn correctly in certain situations.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- For an in-depth explanation of recent changes please see the forum thread from Watcher, Lead Encounter Designer titled: Upcoming Siege of Orgrimmar Changes.
- Reduced health on various ranking officials (High Enforcer Thranok and Korgra the Snake) and foot soldiers (Dragonmaw Bonecrusher, Dragonmaw Flagbearer, and Dragonmaw Tidal Shaman) by about 15% on Flexible and 10-player Normal difficulties.
- Thok the Bloodthirsty
- Thok the Bloodthirsty's Defeaning Screech now deals 10% less damage on Flexible, 10-player Normal, and 10-player Heroic difficulties.
- Thok the Bloodthirsty's Shock Blast now deals 10% less damage on Flexible, 10-player Normal, and 10-player Heroic difficulties.
- Siegecrafter Blackfuse
- Automated Shredders' health has been reduced by 10%, and its Overload ability now deals 10% less damage on Heroic difficulty.
- Crawler Mines now have 20% less health on 10-player Heroic difficulty.
- Disassembled Crawler Mines, Deactivated Electromagnets, Deactivated Laser Turrets, and Deactivated Missle Turrets now have 20% less health on Heroic difficulty.
- Electromagnet's Magnetic Crush ability now deals 15% less damage on Heroic difficulty.
- Laser Turret's Superheated damage-over-time effect now deals 25% less damage on Heroic difficulty.
- Paragons of the Klaxxi
- Hisek the Swarmkeeper's Multi-Shot ability now deals 20% less damage on Heroic difficulty.
- Iyyokuk the Lucid's Insane Calculation: Fiery Edge now deals roughly 10% less damage on Heroic difficulty.
Originally Posted by Blizzard EntertainmentRecent Ban Wave
Connected Realms Update - 22/01
Bladefist been taken off the connection date again?
Unfortunately it's been temporarily postponed. Haomarush and Dragonmaw was on the list too, and that's also been delayed. I'll let you know as soon as they're back on the schedule, sorry for the hold-up guys. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
Free Character Migrations - Update
We've extended the availability of these transfers until Friday, January 24, at 10:00 a.m. PST. The announcement blog has been updated. Please be aware that early closure is still a possibility if the destination realms fill up. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
Originally Posted by Blizzard EntertainmentCharacter / Items
So is it you that I need to poke to fix the Argent Charger/Ebon Hold Gryphon not being account wide?
Hey, I hotfixed this. Should be live soon. Thanks for mentioning! (Dave_Maldo)
BAD NEWS! Data was fixed but when pushed LIVE made a mess. T_T Have to wait for a patch & new tech/DB crawl. (Dave_Maldo)
Xmog question. Thoughts on opening up FoS for Vanilla GM PvP Gear account wide? Have the FoS on my priest, want to Xmog Pally.
Up to item peeps. Doesn't seem to jive w/ their current thinking but who knows. (Dave_Maldo)
Any chance of us ever being able to do Dragon Soul LFR higher than 85? Really nice xmog sets in there!
Unlikely that it'll just be opened up as is, but future system changes may make such viable. Until then, grab some friends! (Dave_Maldo)
Still xmog query, what about making tier sets complete. Like dk tier 10.25 or warrior tier 10.5?
I often pester the poor item peeps about that sort of thing. I hope one day we can do a comprehensive cosmetic gear pass. (Dave_Maldo)
will there be a new mount available with the achieve "glorious combatant"? Just got my tiger & love love love it.
Unfortunately, there won't be. It's going to be a little unorthodox content-wise. (Source)
thank you for the reply!
The idea behind them is that since they are character only, you may want to do it next season for an alt. (Source)
will there be an adjustment so I can solo pve mobs easier or will I have to collect a pve set to do pve things? I assume the latter
Even at ilevel 522 the PvP gear is pretty good for killing world mobs. But the new PvP gear will have a higher ilevel. (Source)
I know WoD brings a new PvP zone, are we going to see any new bg maps? Not a new game type but maybe (ex) AB gameplay but new map?
We're focusing our bg efforts for launch on the tools side (so we can make bgs faster) and creating Ashran. (Source)
Is it in the plans to add a 500k and 1 million hk's achievement by the launch of WoD?
We won't add those until we find a good way to fix the HK farming that goes on in battlegrounds like IoC. (holinka)
Iron Skyreaver - Exclusive Mount Now Available
The Skyreaver was added to the Battle.Net shop yesterday.
Bred for war by brutal Iron Horde beastmasters and girded for battle in black steel and smoldering flame, the monstrous Iron Skyreaver suffers only the most fearsome of masters to ride it. Like a blazing comet foretelling doom and fiery destruction, hurtle down from the heavens upon this epic mount to herald your own campaign of conquest!
The Iron Skyreaver is now available for purchase from within the Battle.net Shop and the in-game Shop! Once purchased, the mount will be available to all present and future characters on a single Battle.net account.