Thread: am i ready?

Deleted

am i ready?

is my char ready gearwise for norm SoO?

armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Zelyn/advanced

ps bracers gonna be enchanted soon.

Deleted
    normal!?
    this is enough for first 6 heroic bosses, provided that your skill is good.

get that bow upgraded 2/2 tho
    Last edited by mmocdd4fd472cb; 2014-01-23 at 07:59 AM.

Didn't you get the memo? You need Heroic Garrosh to get into normal pugs. I think you're okay to get into a group, as long as the group doesn't have insane requirements.

Deleted
    Certainly should be enough to clear normal full, given as Jeremy mentioned, the requirements aren't insane.

You might be able to get a few kills on HC, depending on your group and skill.

Deleted
    okey thx ^^will be going horde soon to in my almost 8 years it will be my first time

ps as for hc i actualy got 8/14 on hc. on my old main ----> http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Aqira/advanced so got experiiance=).
    Last edited by mmocb8ab34e546; 2014-01-23 at 08:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post
    okey thx ^^will be going horde soon to in my almost 8 years it will be my first time

ps as for hc i actualy got 8/14 on hc. on my old main ----> http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Aqira/advanced so got experiiance=).
    Like what most people have said, yes, you're more than ready for normal. If the group has huge requirements tell them:
    1. Your main is 8/14 hc
    2. You're fully gemmed and enchanted
    3. You have legendary cloak and meta

And agreed with exileos, bow should pretty much always take priority in upgrades.

I started SoO normal with less gear on patch day, so you should be fine.

i would say, ur 8/14 HC exp alone is enough for the normal except rotations, rest u already know.

You have the cloak, you have the 4pc, you have both surv trinkets, 2 maxed professions, and 547 is pretty much where i started doing normal mode in september. You're more than qualified. One thing where my OCD is really coming through, though, is you have your head 1/2 upgraded, as well as neck and ring. Not sure why you split it like that instead of upgrading each item 2/2 at a time. Anyways, no biggie.

I have heroic kills on my Druid @541 ilvl....you will be more than fine

Deleted
    guess am just unlucky, have a hard time findind pugs. use oque but they never inv. my server is rather dead tho am gonna move in a while. as for dps its okey so thats not a problem. played my hunter since middel of vanila. more of a problem finding groups when they taking me in.

PuGs will always be hard to get into at a reasonable ilvl. They all want unreasonable ilvls. You need to prove yourself somehow to a guild.

Deleted
    As others have mentioned - Upgrade the weapon. You could always wait after this lockout though.

Is the hunter an alt or a new main?

I would love to play a warlock, a bit jelly on your lock.

why does everyone keep saying upgrade your weapon......it has been upgraded since the day this post was started. I swear, people dont take notice of things

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    Didn't you get the memo? You need Heroic Garrosh to get into normal pugs. I think you're okay to get into a group, as long as the group doesn't have insane requirements.
    Lol only on sargeras. Where flex 4 requires 555+
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Deleted
    thingh is, i say i have done all flex which i've done. i said i have done 8 first on hc. i do good dps. but they dont respond.and am a nice guy never do anythingh bad so dont think any one hates me. btw this one is a alt atm =) trying to find pugs as guild dont do alt raids atm.

Yeah, I don't know what to tell you.

I was 546 recently, and joined a heroic progression guild (on the back of my extensive prior heroic experience), and killed 7/14H my first week with them. Now, I'm 557 ilvl, and suddenly all the flexes which never wanted me are willing to invite me. It's ludicrous.

If you try openraid.us, there's probably a better chance of convincing people to give you a shot, because it's more of an environment willing to look into people. If you're using OQueue, people look at ilvl, and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post
    is my char ready gearwise for norm SoO?

armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Zelyn/advanced

ps bracers gonna be enchanted soon.
    You... Are Not... PREPARED!!!

Meh, looks decent. Some people might say you aren't. But what do i know, i only pvp

Deleted
    to me it seems fine, we havent had any problems and i think im similar geared to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowfeather View Post
    You have the cloak, you have the 4pc, you have both surv trinkets, 2 maxed professions, and 547 is pretty much where i started doing normal mode in september. You're more than qualified. One thing where my OCD is really coming through, though, is you have your head 1/2 upgraded, as well as neck and ring. Not sure why you split it like that instead of upgrading each item 2/2 at a time. Anyways, no biggie.
    I split upgrades on non-BiS gear so that I'm not wasting valor getting an item to 2/2 that I replaced the next day. Let's say I have boots and wrist. I 2/2 the wrist and leave the boots alone. Oh, now some heroic wrists dropped for me. I'm out my 2/2 and my boots are hanging at 0/2. Had I split my upgrade between items then I would be better off.

The exception is weapons, trinkets, and tier, those always go 2/2 asap.