Poll: Which patch trailer is your favorite?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'm surprised people liked the SoO trailer so much, it felt super cheesy to me. I liked the Black Temple one a lot since it gave quite a bit of story including backstory.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    SoO just because of how well done it is. It highlights great models, action and really good voice acting. A lot of trailers have very little actions and are mostly somebody narrating it from behind the scenes (which is still cool). The SoO one not only sums up the story, but it advances the story quite a bit, especially with the launch of 5.4.

TBH Blizzard does a really good job with them all, and I'd be lying if I said that one of them didn't give me goosebumps at the time they were released.

edit: Okay, I retract that last statement. I completely forgot about call of the crusader. Much like the actual patch, that trailer was bad.
    Last edited by Tojara; 2014-01-23 at 10:22 AM.

Even though I dislike Ulduar, I voted Secrets of Ulduar as my favorite one. Gods of Zul'Aman comes in second especially for Zul'jin saying "You stay here forever. We gonna bury you here." It gets me every time.
    World of Warcraft: Level 60 Blood Elf Holy Paladin

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    i so waited for LK expac. but it was so boring. even the lands. not only a story
    SoO rocks. old cinematics looks funny now. if only they could do in LK trailer like they did in SoO...

10+ Year Old Account
    Just loved everything about ICC and the LK. His voice, the music, the theme, the atmosphere.... chilling.

The gods of Zul'Aman man
    Zul'jin's voice is the voice that will pierce my heart

gives me shivers every day.
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Deleted
    Tis' is OUR land, TROLL LAND
    We Amani were here before ANYONE

You wanna stay, you stay here FOREVER
    We're gonna bury you here.

Zul'Jin dubber was *absolutely* fantastic
    Last edited by mmoc89084f456c; 2014-01-23 at 10:40 AM.

Sort of beside the point, but the 3.3 trailer was ruined for me when it popped up "FAIL OF THE LICH KING" at the end. Can't unsee.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

BT, Zul'Aman and Sunwell!

10+ Year Old Account
    probably ToT for me, the Lorewalker Cho song gives me chills everytime, the lore behind it helps too

KTs voice chills me to the bone, even to this day.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let them come! Frostmourne Hungers!
    Nothing can beat 3.3, which still stands to me as the most interesting and impressive Trailer ever.
    MoP ones have been great, for 5.2 and 5.4. Nothing wrong with TBC ones, and 3.2 pace in the last minute or so is great.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Deleted
    Hard choice between 5.2 gather heroes, sound the drums. The thunder king comes and 3.3 let them come. frostmourne hungers

Methinks Fall of the Lich King wins but just and just. Both are very foreboding but Lich Kings voice and whole cold-blooded demeanor is just so bad ass.

Shadow of the Necropolis, the all out Epicness back then was insane and ofcourse Naxxramas vibe was awesome.

Interesting how the ICC trailer is so high up on the votes. As I remember it, people HATED it when it was first released.

Deleted
    Personally, I really liked the ToT trailer.

Deleted
    Zul'Aman!!!!!!
    Last edited by mmoc18d1c1012b; 2014-01-23 at 12:50 PM.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hard to decide. While they are all awesome trailers (including the pre-Shadows of the Necropolis ones). there are the exceptional trailers that have great moments. For me, these include Fall of the Lich King, The Thunder King, SoO, Gods of Zul'Aman and Fury of the Sunwell among others.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Deleted
    i actually liked the SOO trailer, even though i didn't like the raid. and ICC trailer was good.

My favorite was ICC's trailer until Siege's came along. Holy shit was that an insane trailer.