Poll: Which patch trailer is your favorite?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Zul'Aman and Rage of the Firelands for me.

Dat Zul'Aman music.

Rage of the Firelands.

Shadow of the Necropolis. Fall of the Lich King is a close second.

I remember seeing that trailer back in Classic and just thought Naxx looked really awesome. I was pretty disappointed when I found out that I'd likely never get to actually see it outside of YouTube videos, especially on my server. I don't think a KT kill even happened on my server until a level 70 run did it in BC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just going by the trailer: Siege of Orgrimmar. Hands down.

But going by the patch that came with the trailer: Fury of the Sunwell! I just adore blood elves, Isle of Quel'danas is my favorite zone in the game and Magister's Terrace my favorite 5man. Also everything that led up to Sunwell on that isle was amazing. I even loved the dailies.

Deleted
    This was hard!

I really love the Siege of Org trailer, but Fall of the Lich King takes it.

That's pretty hard to be honest. I always enjoyed the trailers... But i think none of them sparked me as much as Fury of the Sunwell and the first WotLK-Trailer that is not shown or listed here, so have it from me;

It is also kind of an important one, since it is basically hinting at Arthas whole idea throughout the Addon, that he is basically putting you through the same he went through to make you his real Champions. Of course it's not exactly a patch-trailer, but a reveal, and yet i feel it deserves a spot...
    Last edited by SoundOfGuns; 2014-01-23 at 03:55 PM.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

The Arthas lore was always my fav so I'd go with ICC.

You guys know why 4.3 is my favorite patch? It had new 5 man content. Remember when we had fresh 5 man content? It was a great time in WoW's history.

Deleted
    Couldn't decide between Fall of the Lich King and Sunwell...flipped a coin and it came up Fall, so let's go with that.

Favorite patch trailer, Lich King.

Overall, my favorite cinematic isn't from an expansion, it's the Wrathgate event in Dragonblight.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Dont forget the weather patch. Yes it had a trailer, look it up.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqEkIH52lrQ

Holy shit I forgot all about that. Nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by thedingleberry View Post
    You guys know why 4.3 is my favorite patch? It had new 5 man content. Remember when we had fresh 5 man content? It was a great time in WoW's history.
    Those dungeons fucking blowed. I'd take the same 5 mans we have now over 3 new ones that suck.
    Last edited by IKT; 2014-01-23 at 04:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Without rewatching all the trailers (might do that when I get home), here's a listing of my favourite patch trailers in no particular order:

Siege of Orgrimmar: Objectively, the quality of the trailer is just outstanding when compared to past trailers. It truly is in a category of its own, and I think it will only be fair to compare it to future patch trailers (if they're done in this style).

Throne of Thunder: I loved the poetic take to this trailer. It fit the theme of Pandaria perfectly.

The Gods of Zul'aman: Great voiceover to this one. As mentioned by previous posters, the end is simply chilling.

Shadow of the Necropolis: So much nostalgia. I never stepped foot in Naxxramas when it was current content, and that leaves a sort of mysterious air to that long-gone 40 man raid. Seeing a glimpse of what it was, and hearing old veteran tales of the difficulty of the place, adds a certain charm to this otherwise simplistic trailer.

In the end, I voted for Shadow of the Necropolis, since I'm a total sucker for nostalgia. ;P

Naxxramas. Your curiousity will be the death of you.

Quote Originally Posted by IKT View Post
    Those dungeons fucking blowed. I'd take the same 5 mans we have now over 3 new ones that suck.
    False, they ruled. Had fun mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by SwizzleTweets View Post
    SNIP
    There was also ZG : BWL : AQ40 & Onyxia etc.. but Blizz got rid of those for some reason.

Let them come...Frostmourne hungers!

10+ Year Old Account
    Black Temple by far was the best for me. Although I give high props to the Naxx one too. Ulduar also was good, and Zul Aman too.

Gods of Zul'aman. It's not an accident the Darkspear say the same things they did.

Darkspear never die.
    You wanna stay, stay here forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    We gonna bury you here.

I remember first watching that and getting goosebumps.

---Arcane im didnt go to the last page but sooo glad this lined up like that
    60 Priest - Sinfel https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...eldorei/sinfel
    60 Mage - Redrayn https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ldorei/redrayn

I used to have a cool signature, but now its limited it 6 lines and that has my boobs all twisted with anger!

My answer is and always will be.......

"Let them come, Frostmourne HUNGERS."