Thread: Lack of care?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Well, look... There are a million things to do in this world. Look up videos and see if anything catches your eye and then try it. Maybe you won't find it immediately but you should never give up. I mean, you can choose from building ship models to parkour to sport climbing to skiing to kayaking to running to whatever you feel. There will be no one who will be able to help you finding out what you want to do. Not a psychologist, not your friends, not your parents, no one. You just gotta go out there and try it and live it.
    I am doing things, just havn't found anything I find particularly exciting yet :/

Deleted
    Try finding comfort and strength in the fact that you have not found it yet.

It must mean that there is yet something for you to discover, that there is yet a passion for you to feel that you do not feel.

Wanting is suffering - Want not - But simply fight for it. Every second of your life. Lest you admit defeat by simply giving up.

Finally decided to make a account because you seem to be going though the exact same things I am.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffinessTheCat View Post
    Finally decided to make a account because you seem to be going though the exact same things I am.
    *bumpfists*

I've pretty much gotten to the point where the only things I even remotely care about are some family members and the animals I take care of.
    Everything else is meh