Thread: holy changes

holy changes

There havent been any changes for holy in a coons age. whats the deal with that?

I picked up my pally recently...
    Feels good...

Just stay quiet and they wont nerf us...

Well sure everything is not perfect with the class but i think it works very well. I have no problem keeping up with most other classes. Ofc sometimes others are better suited for the particular fight. Im curious though about the new lvl100 talents we will get in WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by swineflu View Post
    There havent been any changes for holy in a coons age. whats the deal with that?
    They changed us in 5.4, what do you expect them to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Deianeira View Post
    Well sure everything is not perfect with the class but i think it works very well. I have no problem keeping up with most other classes. Ofc sometimes others are better suited for the particular fight. Im curious though about the new lvl100 talents we will get in WoD.
    wtf is pve?

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by swineflu View Post
    What, the (justifiable) nerf in 5.3 and the subsequent (and completely unnecessary) one in 5.4 weren't enough? Any more and I'll have to switch to Ret and spam Flash Heal to improve my throughput (obvious hyperbole).

There were changes in 5.3 and 5.4, but overall I hope that they will do something with absorbs and smart healing and go back to triage. It is infuriating to see a disc priest just spam smite and penance on the boss and get gigantic DAs from it. Some paladins have gone the way of Selfless Healer which is just a 4 button rotation(I'm forced to use 1-2 times this tier and everytime I go 'Kill Me NOW!!'). Our absorbs while were incredibly powerful before 5.3 and 5.4 were also not fun. I want them out of the game and also would like to tone down smart heals. Healing Rain is ridiculous..