Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    So... You didn't read where the police arrested the perps, then? Huh. Go figure.
    And you think something will happen to them? This is part of their law and culture, police arresting some people won't change anything. don't worry the police will be ridiculed for arresting them and it will quietly go away.

My sister in law's father was a police commandant in india his whole career. This is simply how it works.

I still vote for the all out war plan. Let them, pakistan, bangladesh, myanmar and north korea just blow each other up. it'll clear billions of mouths and useless people off the planet and allow us to move forward.

15+ Year Old Account
    Good thing is that all these high profile crimes swayed the public opinion in India into a rage and that the indian authorities at least with these got their head out of the ass and made arrests and passing out sentences.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caliph View Post
    And you think something will happen to them? This is part of their law and culture, police arresting some people won't change anything. don't worry the police will be ridiculed for arresting them and it will quietly go away.

My sister in law's father was a police commandant in india his whole career. This is simply how it works.

I still vote for the all out war plan. Let them, pakistan, bangladesh, myanmar and north korea just blow each other up. it'll clear billions of mouths and useless people off the planet and allow us to move forward.
    In the previous cases we seen sentences being handed out. So no, not everyone gets away with it, many perhaps but not everyone of them.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

We have a strict non-interference policy. The old and mighty Prime Directive. Or is it people's inclination that we should force our morality on other cultures? Forceful if necessary?

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    I'm just not even surprised anymore.

How can we even talk about the ridiculous amount of rape in India and not be accused of nation-bashing anymore?
    It seems to me first of all from what I understand from multiculturalists, thats really rare. If it's a legitimate criticism, the culture will find ways to shut that whole thing down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Shhhhhhh

Guys, its okay I mean its another culture, we can't judge what's morally right or wrong correct? I mean, pffft, were not allowed to judge another culture based upon its value of human life, or the treatment of its weakest.

sarcasm btw.

As long as they keep this bullshit on their hemisphere, that's all I ask.

- - - Updated - - -

A human being?
    Guessing Geography isn't needed to get into the US Military Tony eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Guessing Geography isn't needed to get into the US Military Tony eh?
    Meh, nice try at baiting, not falling for it today.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Meh, nice try at baiting, not falling for it today.
    Yet you replied and acknowledged.

Gutted for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Yet you replied and acknowledged.

Gutted for you.
    And so it begins.

Hmmm that's one messed up council

http://www.counterpunch.org/2014/01/...unting-us-all/

and you expect rape to stop, or village coucils to stop such rulings.

We have the same thing in america, its called overcrowded prisons.

Everyone on that council deserves to get publicly raped until they die.