Addon that causes persistent disconnects?

I run a whole bunch of addons on all my toons and for at least a year now, I get persistent disconnects (2-3 an hour) no matter where I am or what I'm doing. Does anyone know of an addon that's know to cause random disconnects? Does anyone have suggestions on how to figure out what's causing them?

I run with 50ms home and world latency fwiw.

Thanks!

It may not be addon related.
    Are you using a wireless network connection ?

There is a "feature" of windows which will periodically try to scan for a better wireless signal than the one you are currently using.
    That can cause latency or maybe disconnections.

I have had some success with WLAN Optimizer previously.

Also I have used PingPlotter Freeware to perform regular traces, showing trends over time.
    If traces show no issues during normal use, then switching back to the application during problems may show if that is related or not.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2014-01-23 at 03:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigchipper View Post
    I run a whole bunch of addons on all my toons and for at least a year now, I get persistent disconnects (2-3 an hour) no matter where I am or what I'm doing. Does anyone know of an addon that's know to cause random disconnects? Does anyone have suggestions on how to figure out what's causing them?

I run with 50ms home and world latency fwiw.

Thanks!
    Try removing your interface folder from the WoW install. Just right click it, cut it, paste in on your desktop and start wow. Play wow for 2 hours and see if you disconnect. If you don't disconnect, then you know it's an addon, if you do, you know its not an addon.

if it is an addon, then you can start troubleshooting. But first you need to take step 1 and eliminate it being an addon in the first place

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are using an Ethernet cable, is it old? I had to replace mine just recently because if you would move it by accident, and sometimes not at all your connection would go down.