Connected Realms and the BMAH

Despite being connected to two other realms this only occurred to me this morning; does each realm still maintain its own BMAH or do they all share the same BMAH?

Connected realms are essentially the same realm with a different name. Everything after logging in is the same

Yes, the BMAH is shared as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    Connected realms are essentially the same realm with a different name. Everything after logging in is the same

Just wanted to make sure. Thanks for the reply.

Deleted
    Oh wow. Another great thing that comes with connected realms. /sarcasm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post

Mmmm, this saddens me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    You wouldn't say that if Invincible happened to show up on a realm that you were connected to if you couldn't bid on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    You wouldn't say that if Invincible happened to show up on a realm that you were connected to if you couldn't bid on it.
    Wouldn't be an issue with connected realms.

1. Make a new character on the realm connected to your main realm that has what you want.
    2. Mail gold to new character.
    3. Bid war
    4. ?????
    5. Win

But yeah, that doesn't appear to be the case anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    T3 pieces are the only things I'm interested in from BMAH, and they usually sell relatively cheap on my server. I don't necessarily want more competition - and would rather wait a bit longer for them to show up.

Deleted
    They're gonna have to increase the amount of items that can appear at the same time on bmah if this is to be shared, otherwise I can kiss my chances on Plagued Proto Drake goodbye.

So the complaint here is that you get a normal BMAH like everyone else, instead of the opportunity for multiple BMAHs, or no one else bidding on anything ever?

I recommend never going to Stormrage ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fouton View Post
    I recommend never going to Stormrage ever.
    I don't think many people here (that like low competition BMAHs) had ever planned that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    No more hogging the BMAH on a deserted realm with no competition huh? Welcome to how the rest of us live.
    This "deserted realm" is the realm I play on since release. And it's mostly awesome. It's not my fault that you choose to play on a full realm.
    But whatever...since there seeminly are no pleans to merge it yet, there's still hope.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2014-01-24 at 04:38 AM.

No more hogging the BMAH on a deserted realm with no competition huh? Welcome to how the rest of us live.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleT View Post
    They're gonna have to increase the amount of items that can appear at the same time on bmah if this is to be shared, otherwise I can kiss my chances on Plagued Proto Drake goodbye.
    If you don't have gold cap you have zero chance. That's how it is on any realm with a population, why should you get an advantage?

- - - Updated - - -

This "deserted realm" is the realm I play on since release. And it's mostly awesome. It's not my fault that you choose to play on a full realm.
    But whatever...since there seeminly are no pleans to merge it yet, there's still hope.
    Well then it's not really relevant to you. But if you have no competition on the BMAH, that's not the way it was designed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I think the merged realms help to average the price of rare mounts. For instance, the plagued proto drake used to be all over the place. Sure, its nice to pay 200k but the people on full realms only have the gold-capped option.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleT View Post
    This appeared on my BMAH yesterday starting at 20k. By the time it got to 2-12hrs left it was up to 350k.
    Some mornings it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints.