Manus Domini (11/14H) (10 Man) is a new transfer from Bleeding Hollow over to Korgath.

We are currently searching for assorted DPS &/or Healers (560ish+, the higher the better) to apply for SoO Heroic Progression & spots looking toward WoD.

We're a 3 night/week guild, Tues/Wed/Thurs, from 8-11PM EST (7-10 Server). And we have optional Sunday/Monday cleanup days if people are interested in being online, but no one is penalized for being unavailable on those days.

We've put up quite a solid run this expansion and are looking to continue doing so with the addition of a few new mature, skilled and focused members to help us finish out this tier.

We're currently looking for the following classes/roles:
Healers: Priest (high!) / Paladin (high!) (all healers are welcome to apply though).

DPS: Ranged are our top priority but all DPS are encouraged to apply if you're comfortable in your ability to perform.

Please, feel free to apply at manusdomini.guildomatic.com or /who Manus Domini in-game and I'm sure if we have members/officers online they'd be willing to help you out to the best of their ability in the application process.

You can also add me on BTag - ChrisBKLYN#1474 and I'd be willing to chat whenever available.

Thanks! -
Crook~