Keyboard Turner

Guardian Druid turned newly to Feral requesting help

hello im swich spect to feral from guardian for my guild needs im in a 25m Heroic guild and doing realy bad dmg for my gear about 380k dps Malkorok HC and 300k or less on spoils HC for exaple

Edit : i cant link any webside untill i post few tmes so please search Dictador on armory playing on EU realms

this is my armory i also have Rune of re-origination but its normal TF and i have tried on dumy the proc times 3 times per 2 minute asked some of my friends and they said my current trinkets are better than roro (rune) i have still using sme of my bear gear and waiting for my luck to get feralgear

can you tell me wich items should i need and wich trinkets should i use

also tried all 3 trinkets on dumy as singel target i do more dmg with my current ones but sometimes roro procs more sometimes less acording to that my mate says current ones is better

You don't want any help, because if you did, you would just have read one of the numerous guides there are.

If you truly want to try out RoRo you better make sure that your reforges and gems are perfect for it. All stats 1 point or so lower then mastery etc. Try CATUS out.

Did you try different reforges when you swapped trinkets? As those make a proper reforge based on each trinket setup is the only thing which gives you proper results.
    Mari officer/RL/OT of Punished || RECRUITING for WoD
    Stream | Kill Videos | Youtube | Moderator of R & D | Open Raid

Keyboard Turner
    first of all tnx for comments im using ask.mrrobot i have 10.592 mastery atm and 10.591 crit and haste i have done 420k dps like this on a alt run today to Lei Shen HC as 10 man with Rune of Re-Origination TF normal + Ticking Ebon Detonator HC (572)

and 360k dps on Iron Qon with Ticking Ebon Detonator HC + Assurance of Consequence HC both 572 with gem enchant and reforge changes

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    You don't want any help, because if you did, you would just have read one of the numerous guides there are.

i have read them but my stutation is a bit different i have normal TF RoRo that means it has low rate proc chanse and i have turned to feral from guardian long way to go to learn asking as this way makes it easyer for m
    Last edited by Dictador; 2014-01-23 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dictador View Post
    first of all tnx for comments im using ask.mrrobot i have 10.592 mastery atm and 10.591 crit and haste i have done 420k dps like this on a alt run today to Lei Shen HC as 10 man with Rune of Re-Origination TF normal + Ticking Ebon Detonator HC (572)

and 360k dps on Iron Qon with Ticking Ebon Detonator HC + Assurance of Consequence HC both 572 with gem enchant and reforge changes

- - - Updated - - -

The proc rate difference between normal TF and Heroic TF is about 5k

i have read them but my stutation is a bit different i have normal TF RoRo that means it has low rate proc chanse and i have turned to feral from guardian long way to go to learn asking as this way makes it easyer for m
    The difference in proc rate between NTF rune and HTF rune is .15 procs per minute so I wouldnt' say the proc rate is "low" comparatively, But NormalTF rune is still better for you specifically than Heroic AoC by about 3k with proper reforges