Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Depends on if I like them. If yes - sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crennox View Post
    Maybe if the hairstyles/colors came in a package deal for like 1$ sure, but I wouldn't pay more than that for new hair tbh.
    $10 3 hair styles, 2 colours.

Being realistic here.

Blizzard won't go that far unless this game goes free to play.

I'd be irritated if such a thing arose in WoW. We should be able to customize our characters to the fullest without paying extra. It's already annoying enough with those awesome mounts costing money and the grumblings of buying level 90s. No, just no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, absolutely! I think the best way to implement it would be to have 'barber shop packs' that would include hair styles and colors for all races and have it cost $25.

Yes, although it would be a dick move on their part. I don't even see this in F2P games cash shops.

Quote Originally Posted by merilwen View Post
    If I liked them, then yes, but I would not support forcing everyone to do so if this became the only way to get access to new hairstyles and/or colors in the future.
    New haircut "recipes" as world drops, or achieve rewards or random boss drops = "long tail" gameplay value

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's under 5 € then yes, I might be persuaded to buy them.

Even though I'm against the store (and the expanding of it)... I like my character and wouldn't mind trying out other stuff.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

No and especially not while the game still has a monthly fee.

Quote Originally Posted by scvd View Post
    $10 3 hair styles, 2 colours.

Being realistic here.
    Something like a marge simpson memorial hairstyle for 5 bucks seems more likely tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    New haircut "recipes" as world drops, or achieve rewards or random boss drops = "long tail" gameplay value
    New secondary profession : Barber.

I've thought about this in the past. Personally, if they even so much as allowed us access to the death knight hair colors for non-death knights, I'd buy it, not going to lie. I'd really like more options for hair colors in this game, it seems silly that they're as restricted as they are. What's stopping us from having a silver-haired blood elf, or black-haired night elf? Hell, there are black-haired non-DK night elves ingame right now, as well as blue-haired humans (no, not talking about Kalec, just several random NPCs).

I mean, I'd prefer it to just be free or a gold sink, but if they put it in the blizzard store so be it, I wouldn't like it but I'd get it. It'd be a niche buy, I imagine, so it's not like that'd be necessarily milking the playerbase.

I wouldn't mind the feature, but I probably wouldn't use it. I have more than enough options at the barber shop in the way of color and style. No need for my human priest to be walking around with any sky-blue circus hair.

I'd really expect it to be in the base game but if they did put them on the store I would inevitably buy them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. Character models should be 100% with the sub. Mounts are optional. Your character isn't and you shouldn't be limited to choices with it.
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    New secondary profession : Barber.
    Do want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell. Fucking. No.
    Why should I have to start paying extra for services that I was once entitled to just for paying my sub?

If they cancel the subscription model, and move to micro transactions then sure I'd probably spend more than 15 a month on them anyways.
    But the principle for me, is that I'm already paying my sub and have been for 9 years. And now suddenly they want to make me pay extra because they can't hold onto their customer base? No thank you. If this happens, I'll be on my way out.

Quote Originally Posted by Buxton McGraff View Post
    Hell. Fucking. No.
    Why should I have to start paying extra for services that I was once entitled to just for paying my sub?
    Bane

No, won't buy anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm almost sure you'll see this happen with the new Models, and I do welcome it to an extent, As I usually don't show helm, or use helms that show my hair (à la druid t8 "crescent moon")

As long as the price was right, I'd buy them, like $5 for a new style to be "unlocked" (i.e. it's a permanent purchase, not a 1 time thing)