Poll: Which patch trailer is your favorite?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Talking Which patch trailer is your favorite & why?

Only the official patch trailers from youtube.com/worldofwarcraft was included and no pre-patch trailers.

Gods of zulaman hands down ,gives me goosebumps every time
    DIS WAS OUR LAND, DIS WAS TROLL LAND

My answer is, Siege of Orgrimmar.
    Because it's done beautifully, and Taran Zhu is just awesome when he sucker punch Garrosh in the face.

Dont forget the weather patch. Yes it had a trailer, look it up.

You see to also be missing 4.3 Or are did we all just collectively agree to not mention Dragon Soul.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

I would pull SoO trailer out of competition, it's awesome ye, but it's looks a bit different of better models quality made especially for this machinima
    personally I like Black Temple one

Let them come, Frostmourne HUNGERS!

Fall of the Lich King was amazingly epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Dont forget the weather patch. Yes it had a trailer, look it up.

You see to also be missing 4.3 Or are did we all just collectively agree to not mention Dragon Soul.
    Even Blizzards own channel on youtube doesn't show Dragon Soul anymore.

The Gods of Zul'aman... the pain I felt for Zul'jin... oh how I routed for him... poor bugger... betrayed by everone... I loved Zul'aman and it's awesome trailer!

The Siege of Orgrimmar trailer is pretty epic, and very well made... deserves an honorable mention perhaps.

15+ Year Old Account
    Siege of Orgrimmar is objectively the best, regardless of how you feel about the subject matter. The cinematography, animation, voice acting, and music were all superb.

Second favorite is probably Fall of the Lich King, even though it's really pretty simple. It was a nice callback to Warcraft III and it got the vibe just right.

I'm biased because I just love everything Draenei, but Black Temple actually gave backstory. You know what the Black Temple is after watching it. The others don't really do that to the same extent (except the Thunder King, which is my second favorite).

10+ Year Old Account
    First and foremost, ICC. After that, SoO, then Firelands. I just have a thing for "Let them come... FROSTMOURNE HUNGERS!"

BT is alright as well as well as ToT, ZA is alright technically, but that raid had no business being in game, so... At any rate Ulduar was a liiiiiiiittle hackneyed for my tastes. Naxx is just sort of... feeble.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hard to choose between Siege of Orgrimmar and Fall of the Lich King, but I went for the latter...

I think the The Thunder King was pretty epic also, next to Siege of Orgrimmar.
    The Thunder King was even more epic than Deathwing, in my opinion.

Definitely ICC, it's freaking epic (but LK was always the villain I looked forward to fighting the most). Black Temple probably second place, nice backstory.
    Last edited by rebecca191; 2014-01-23 at 10:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fall of the lich king.

Deleted
    5.4 - Siege of Orgrimmar.

Just badass.

Fall of the Lich king, because the Lich King is badass
    I'm Clara the impossible girl, and I was born to save the Doctor.

This is Taran Zhu in real life, no joke.

Voice actor, James Sie - did an amazing job.
    In my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Siege of Orgrimmar was great I must admit but for nostalgia reasons I would go with the Uldaur one, so much drama and emotion in that video, its amazing looking at that video seeing how far the characters have progressed. Its also nice to see Rhonin in a WoW cinematic too.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    I would pull SoO trailer out of competition, it's awesome ye, but it's looks a bit different of better models quality made especially for this machinima
    personally I like Black Temple one
    And so was Zul'Aman trailer, the Ulduar trailer and the Firelands trailer. Doesn't pull them out of competition.