Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I personally would love to get a cosmetic adjustment for every class with a specific class feel to it. Make it somewhat like the legendary cloak quest line in the sense that everyone does the quest but the rewards are a little different. Not quite that involved, but somewhat like the warlock where you have to get a drop and then complete a series of difficult quests.

I would love to see DK eyes changed from just a glowing blue to have the LK "mist" that oozes out the sides.

I would love to see the priest halo.

I would love to see warriors get a battle tattoo of some sort.

I would love to see paladins get a righteous glow effect on their hands.

etc...

Make it a cosmetic thing that can be turned on and off with a UI checkbox and that is subtle enough to not clutter the screen during combat but noticeable enough that you can tell they did that questline when you are standing around waiting to pull the next boss or buff in the starting area of a PvP match.

Unfortunately Blizzard as a company has no vision and loves to say "sure we have tons of money but you can't just throw money at development!" This is one of those examples where there should ALREADY be tons of cosmetic stuff to do in the game that has no power benefit and is something that you could literally just throw workers at to get it done. It has not been here for 9 years, what makes you think it will come now at the end of the game's effective life?

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Concequence View Post
    Id love to see some new undead pets.

Maybe a Bone Golem \ Marrowgar... Can anyone say BONE STORM! ...
    My very own Rotface, Gluth, undead wolf, bone wolf would be nice.

Change the Gargoyle into a Bone Drake, Wraith, Val'kyr ... some other flying undead.

I would love a more complete gamut of undeads at my disposal.

If none of the above, at the very least let me turn my Mechano-Hog into a DK themed mount.
    I'd love a cosmetic gargoyle glyph for unholy. Good idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    An ability to "tame" undead looks in the end, so your ghoul will appear as whatever "undead" you tamed when you summoned it.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

id love to name our ghouls, and a proper nerubian spider battle pet and gargoyle, also as a pet type
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    I think giving some additional pet options like warlocks or hunters would be a great thing.

We should get something like a unique Transmog set, weapon, and a tabard. Because it would probably have something to do with a DK faction (Knights of the Ebon Blade) or a reforming of a new one?

It should look really different from level of tier sets just like what they did with the Challenge Mode sets.

Something like this would work...

http://tinyurl.com/kf9mqrl

or

We could get like a new pet options like...

Abomination
    Lich
    Nerubian
    Wight
    Val'kyr etc.

But yeah it'd be a pretty cool idea for us to get our very own quest just like the Warlocks did.
    Last edited by DriveKnight; 2014-01-26 at 05:42 AM.

I don't see DK being the next class to have a quest like warlock had.
    Will probably be shaman and mage before. Shamans and Druid had their spells updated recently (well last xpension I think) so mage could be the next.

But we could still get new glyph for our pets.
    A glyph to change the Gargoyle into Val'kyr or Lich would be nice.
    I'd also really like to have a glyph to change the ghoul into "Marrowgar"

I love using my 2p (when not raiding) from ToT that proc tons of undead trolls, those are really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by jangkun View Post
    I don't see DK being the next class to have a quest like warlock had.
    Will probably be shaman and mage before. Shamans and Druid had their spells updated recently (well last xpension I think) so mage could be the next.

But we could still get new glyph for our pets.
    A glyph to change the Gargoyle into Val'kyr or Lich would be nice.
    I'd also really like to have a glyph to change the ghoul into "Marrowgar"

I love using my 2p (when not raiding) from ToT that proc tons of undead trolls, those are really nice.
    Yeah the 2p is still one of my fav things about this expansion.
    Made me slightly feel like a proper DK summoning undead trolls all the time.

Deleted
    They should delete DK's dumbest Class in the Game.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-01-27 at 06:23 PM.

Instant cast Army Glyph. Go through some quest where we raise all kinds of undead and use them to defeat something. Probably too powerful.

Anything cosmetic would be cool. Don't really care about fire, but I liked the all spell effects the color of the spec.

Quote Originally Posted by nessomik View Post
    They should delete DK's dumbest Class in the Game.
    2 expansions late on that joke buddy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Azure Deathcharger.

I'm more wanting new undead ponies for us to ride. Our abilities are rather flashy compared to a lot of melee so I can't really argue on that part. Perhaps some tributes to the old school generation of DKs?
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Made a thread awhile ago for this.
    - Hellfire: turns your frost spells into a hellfire visual in honor of the new lich king.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Azure Deathcharger.

I'm more wanting new undead ponies for us to ride. Our abilities are rather flashy compared to a lot of melee so I can't really argue on that part. Perhaps some tributes to the old school generation of DKs?
    I'd like Green for Unholy also

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciante View Post
    I'd like Green for Unholy also
    Only issue I see with green is that people would be crying over the fact that bright green is somehow owned by Warlocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

They can say they already did this with the Shadowmourne quest chain but it was required to raid and open to any melee class. Some kind of specialized armor based on presence could be badass. Say, all bone for blood, smoking ice for frost and some kind of almost Sha smoke-like effect for unholy
    And shepherds we shall be...