Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
6
7
8
9
10
LastLast
  1. #141
    Herald of the Titans Aqua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    2,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Pretty much this. Time and time again they have shown that all they care about are the $$$.
    Time and time again they've solved my problems no muss no fuss and with a good sense of humor about everything,

    Granted, this is bullshit. But I ain't calling where I know not to call. I've dealt with free to play MMO support before, HO HO, You in for a treat if you dare go down that yellow stained road.
    I'd pay sub mostly for Blizzard's support.
    Quote Originally Posted by savutitus View Post
    Yeah, it's always WAR WAR WAR untill..BY ALL THAT IS HOLY DO YOU SEE THAT ENEMY OVER THERE?? GLORIOUS LOOT!!!!!

  2. #142
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Mocking aside. I think you should give Blizzard the benefit of the doubt before assuming stuff so quickly.
    What exactly have they done lately that has earned them the right to the benefit of the doubt?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    You're not allowed to close a backlog of tickets where 99% is bullshit?
    I know I am not allowed to just delete customer emails without reading them at my job...
    WoW having more subs than SWTOR is the same thing as Justin Bieber having more youtube plays than Tupac. Just because its more popular doesn't mean its good.
    Warcraft Lore has gone from one of the most vast and interesting stories in all of gaming to a bad Thrall Fanfic by Chris Metzen.
    SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2MpjV9 7 free days and other free stuff.

  3. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    I just think it's further demonstration that this company is further exploring the extremes of providing the least possible for the most profit. Every few weeks there is further evidence that they are cashing in with little care for the repercussions of their decision-making.
    I'd like to hear about your other examples. Also, Blizzard is not a zero profit organization. They're a company with wages to pay, lights to keep on, just like any other company. Making decisions based off of money and costs is nothing to wag a finger at. A company making responsible decisions according to what finances they have available is a good thing. You're saying all they care about is money. I really, really beg to differ. It's just one factor, along with many.

    Meanwhile, they're talking out the side of their mouth trying to professionally explain away all of the criticism. They'll eventually reach a critical point of no-return and that's when we'll learn that they've appreciated our money the past 10-15 years and that we can politely go fuck ourselves.
    You sound like somebody who has been wronged on a personal level. What's going on? Did they not give you something you expected out of them? I'd just like to get to the nitty gritty of this hostility.

  4. #144
    Op you obviously didn't read the full response. Seems like a bitch fit to start a flame forum war player vs blizz again.

  5. #145
    Stood in the Fire Nayelie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    360
    I always wonder where people get that Blizz has horrible customer support. I have been playing for several years now, and I've opened my own share of tickets. And each and every time, the representative was very nice and helpful. I think people can be unreasonable and ask for the moon, yet cry and yell when they don't get the moon. Sometimes things can't be solved, and Blizzard is usually pretty clear about certain issues that don't have solutions.

    After working customer service for so long in call centers and such, I have such respect and sympathy for Blizz and what they must encounter from a population of whiny teenagers along with whiny adults. (In generalizations of course)

  6. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    You think closing a flood of low priority or 0 priority tickets is the same thing as spitting in someone's face and telling them to fuck off?

    499 tickets made by whining douchebags who lost a duel or can't figure out how to get back to their corpse after dying prevents the 1 person who has a compromised account from ever getting through.
    You can't prove that any of the tickets was low or 0 priority.

    You don't know what was on each ticket.

    Blizzard doing this is a dick move plain and simple stop defending them. The ticket system is put there for a reason and blizzard just spitted all over that reason and the system itself.
    My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/jtbrig7390
    PSN: Jtbrig7390
    Nintendo ID: Jtbrig7390
    XBL: Jtbrig7390 "Inactive at this time"
    My Twitch Streaming Games All The Time: http://www.twitch.tv/jtbrig7390

  7. #147
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Pretty much this. Time and time again they have shown that all they care about are the $$$.
    everytime i see ur lil orc avatar its some bitchin about blizzard, less offtopic my tickets usually get done really really fast and i never saw somethin like that
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

  8. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by NMX- View Post
    I'd like to hear about your other examples. Also, Blizzard is not a zero profit organization. They're a company with wages to pay, lights to keep on, just like any other company. Making decisions based off of money and costs is nothing to wag a finger at. A company making responsible decisions according to what finances they have available is a good thing. You're saying all they care about is money. I really, really beg to differ. It's just one factor, along with many.
    I really don't get this. By your logic it seems Blizzard should fire support people because that would save them costs. In the short term, of course, but then again, we are in the thread which talks about Blizzard throwing support requests from their customers away hoping not all of them will return, so...

  9. #149
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    You can't prove that any of the tickets was low or 0 priority.

    You don't know what was on each ticket.

    Blizzard doing this is a dick move plain and simple stop defending them. The ticket system is put there for a reason and blizzard just spitted all over that reason and the system itself.

    Sigh. You,the op, & everyone else bitching about this need to learn to read aparrently. Go read the blue post. Three to four times if you must until it filters through.

  10. #150
    This thread is hilarious. Some of you guys....Blizzard could literally piss in your cereal and you would say "that's OK they must have had a really good reason, I trust them!"

    It really shouldn't surprise me that some of you fanboys are actually supporting this...but it does. How can any of you seriously believe this is OK? Even with the "special code", this is pretty much the worst example of customer service I have ever read about.

    Don't sling around "fanboys"
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-01-24 at 05:01 PM.
    WoW having more subs than SWTOR is the same thing as Justin Bieber having more youtube plays than Tupac. Just because its more popular doesn't mean its good.
    Warcraft Lore has gone from one of the most vast and interesting stories in all of gaming to a bad Thrall Fanfic by Chris Metzen.
    SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2MpjV9 7 free days and other free stuff.

  11. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    I really don't get this. By your logic it seems Blizzard should fire support people because that would save them costs. In the short term, of course, but then again, we are in the thread which talks about Blizzard throwing support requests from their customers away hoping not all of them will return, so...
    Please re-read what I typed. If you got "blizzard should fire support people" out of it, I'd like to see how, logically, you derived that from what I typed. There are some solutions they need to implement, yes, but never has it crossed my mind letting go some people is one of them.

  12. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    Sigh. You,the op, & everyone else bitching about this need to learn to read aparrently. Go read the blue post. Three to four times if you must until it filters through.
    We read it. Please quote the things from that blue that make you think what Blizzard did was fine and good service to their customers. Thank you.

  13. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    everytime i see ur lil orc avatar its some bitchin about blizzard, less offtopic my tickets usually get done really really fast and i never saw somethin like that
    he's a well known whiney bitch troll who makes retarded posts and gets banned here once a week.

    Keep it civil please.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2014-01-24 at 04:27 PM.

  14. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    This thread is hilarious. Some of you guys....Blizzard could literally piss in your cereal and you would say "that's OK they must have had a really good reason, I trust them!"

    It really shouldn't surprise me that some of you fanboys are actually supporting this...but it does. How can any of you seriously believe this is OK? Even with the "special code", this is pretty much the worst example of customer service I have ever read about.
    Great example. Being an adult and reasonable trying to understand a situation does not constitute acceptance. It shows maturity which apparently you are lacking.

  15. #155
    Quote Originally Posted by NMX- View Post
    Please re-read what I typed. If you got "blizzard should fire support people" out of it, I'd like to see how, logically, you derived that from what I typed. There are some solutions they need to implement, yes, but never has it crossed my mind letting go some people is one of them.
    OK. It seemed to me you were defending Blizzard in this incident on the basis that they are there to make money. If your point was different, then I misread you.

    On the topic of other examples of cutting costs and trying to milk as much as possible from as little as possible: paid-for services and items while we have a sub. It costs them nothing to make pets and mounts that they sell on the store, they just take whatever the team that makes these things already do, yet they attach an extra cost to that. Or the character boost, if they really are so concerned about leveling being a turn-off to new / existing / returning / whatever players, they could have offered that boost for free (with an account-wide cooldown of one month per new char, if needs be), but nooooo, they are going to sell it. But we have different topics for this already, perhaps this isn't the place...
    Last edited by rda; 2014-01-24 at 04:29 PM.

  16. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    This thread is hilarious. Some of you guys....Blizzard could literally piss in your cereal and you would say "that's OK they must have had a really good reason, I trust them!"

    It really shouldn't surprise me that some of you fanboys are actually supporting this...but it does. How can any of you seriously believe this is OK? Even with the "special code", this is pretty much the worst example of customer service I have ever read about.
    Considering the level of courtesy the community shows one another, and the pure hatred it spews for Blizz, it is hard for some people to rationally view anything. From a business perspective, ANY BUSINESS, if you are indexing your ticketing system, and discover some tard has made 41 tickets for the same character restoration simply because he got mad, and rage deleted, it makes sense to eliminate duplicates. Also, in some cases, there may have been a hundred "error message" tickets which were resolved in a hotfix. It is a waste of time and resources to continue to extend ticket times out to 2 full days for legit issues, while CS admins continue to rummage through duplicates and fixes which have already been resolved. Since none of us actually work for Blizz, and are not familiar with the exact implementation of this process, everything stated here is pure speculation.

    However, having done that type of work in the past, I can say it is more effective to clean the slate and allow the REAL issues to be re-created by the customer. From my personal experience, only 5% of tickets were still legit and needed to be remade. Maybe, folks should stop shouting at one another, and just understand the method behind the madness. Also, use of the term "Fanboy" is getting rather old and is only usually presented by people who have pretty flimsy arguments.

  17. #157
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    We read it. Please quote the things from that blue that make you think what Blizzard did was fine and good service to their customers. Thank you.
    Ok. This might be a it lengthy, but it's for your benefit. See if you can get this example. You have a line of 50 pissed off customers. 75% of that line has problems with an issue you have already fixed(assumed). At this point to make the line shorter for other issues they said hey. This line is going away. If you STILL have an issue start a new line with this code. So poof 25% are left waiting less time than before. How is this NOT helping customers with actual needs? The blues posted that they have been having technical issues. They have been resolved. So in interest of making shorter lines for customers in q, they eliminate the long line and tell the folks who need hell other than what has recently been fixed to start a new line. Really this isn't hard.

  18. #158
    I did not have an open ticket (I've only made 3 tickets in my career, and all were answered effectively).

    However,

    I am very pleased with their banning of bots. Had I had an open ticket, I would consider resubmitting that ticket an acceptable exchange for reducing the amount of botting in the game.

  19. #159
    Herald of the Titans Ghostpanther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,517
    Yeah. My last response from them on a ticket was totally lacking of customer concerns. I can remember in WOTLK, they had a lot more players then than they do now and we would get a GM to actually contact you and discussion your ticket one on one. But now we get this automated crappy response?

  20. #160
    people open tickets for the dumbest things. i've only opened lilke 5 tickets in these past 9.5 years so what do you expect. millions of customers with thousands upon thousands whining for the littlest thing.

    good job blizzard.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •