Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Pretty much this. Time and time again they have shown that all they care about are the $$$.
    everytime i see ur lil orc avatar its some bitchin about blizzard, less offtopic my tickets usually get done really really fast and i never saw somethin like that
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by NMX- View Post
    I'd like to hear about your other examples. Also, Blizzard is not a zero profit organization. They're a company with wages to pay, lights to keep on, just like any other company. Making decisions based off of money and costs is nothing to wag a finger at. A company making responsible decisions according to what finances they have available is a good thing. You're saying all they care about is money. I really, really beg to differ. It's just one factor, along with many.
    I really don't get this. By your logic it seems Blizzard should fire support people because that would save them costs. In the short term, of course, but then again, we are in the thread which talks about Blizzard throwing support requests from their customers away hoping not all of them will return, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    You can't prove that any of the tickets was low or 0 priority.

You don't know what was on each ticket.

Blizzard doing this is a dick move plain and simple stop defending them. The ticket system is put there for a reason and blizzard just spitted all over that reason and the system itself.

Sigh. You,the op, & everyone else bitching about this need to learn to read aparrently. Go read the blue post. Three to four times if you must until it filters through.

This thread is hilarious. Some of you guys....Blizzard could literally piss in your cereal and you would say "that's OK they must have had a really good reason, I trust them!"

It really shouldn't surprise me that some of you fanboys are actually supporting this...but it does. How can any of you seriously believe this is OK? Even with the "special code", this is pretty much the worst example of customer service I have ever read about.

Don't sling around "fanboys"
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-01-24 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    I really don't get this. By your logic it seems Blizzard should fire support people because that would save them costs. In the short term, of course, but then again, we are in the thread which talks about Blizzard throwing support requests from their customers away hoping not all of them will return, so...
    Please re-read what I typed. If you got "blizzard should fire support people" out of it, I'd like to see how, logically, you derived that from what I typed. There are some solutions they need to implement, yes, but never has it crossed my mind letting go some people is one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    Sigh. You,the op, & everyone else bitching about this need to learn to read aparrently. Go read the blue post. Three to four times if you must until it filters through.
    We read it. Please quote the things from that blue that make you think what Blizzard did was fine and good service to their customers. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    everytime i see ur lil orc avatar its some bitchin about blizzard, less offtopic my tickets usually get done really really fast and i never saw somethin like that
    he's a well known whiney bitch troll who makes retarded posts and gets banned here once a week.

Keep it civil please.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2014-01-24 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    This thread is hilarious. Some of you guys....Blizzard could literally piss in your cereal and you would say "that's OK they must have had a really good reason, I trust them!"

It really shouldn't surprise me that some of you fanboys are actually supporting this...but it does. How can any of you seriously believe this is OK? Even with the "special code", this is pretty much the worst example of customer service I have ever read about.
    Great example. Being an adult and reasonable trying to understand a situation does not constitute acceptance. It shows maturity which apparently you are lacking.

Quote Originally Posted by NMX- View Post
    Please re-read what I typed. If you got "blizzard should fire support people" out of it, I'd like to see how, logically, you derived that from what I typed. There are some solutions they need to implement, yes, but never has it crossed my mind letting go some people is one of them.
    OK. It seemed to me you were defending Blizzard in this incident on the basis that they are there to make money. If your point was different, then I misread you.

On the topic of other examples of cutting costs and trying to milk as much as possible from as little as possible: paid-for services and items while we have a sub. It costs them nothing to make pets and mounts that they sell on the store, they just take whatever the team that makes these things already do, yet they attach an extra cost to that. Or the character boost, if they really are so concerned about leveling being a turn-off to new / existing / returning / whatever players, they could have offered that boost for free (with an account-wide cooldown of one month per new char, if needs be), but nooooo, they are going to sell it. But we have different topics for this already, perhaps this isn't the place...
    Last edited by rda; 2014-01-24 at 04:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post

Considering the level of courtesy the community shows one another, and the pure hatred it spews for Blizz, it is hard for some people to rationally view anything. From a business perspective, ANY BUSINESS, if you are indexing your ticketing system, and discover some tard has made 41 tickets for the same character restoration simply because he got mad, and rage deleted, it makes sense to eliminate duplicates. Also, in some cases, there may have been a hundred "error message" tickets which were resolved in a hotfix. It is a waste of time and resources to continue to extend ticket times out to 2 full days for legit issues, while CS admins continue to rummage through duplicates and fixes which have already been resolved. Since none of us actually work for Blizz, and are not familiar with the exact implementation of this process, everything stated here is pure speculation.

However, having done that type of work in the past, I can say it is more effective to clean the slate and allow the REAL issues to be re-created by the customer. From my personal experience, only 5% of tickets were still legit and needed to be remade. Maybe, folks should stop shouting at one another, and just understand the method behind the madness. Also, use of the term "Fanboy" is getting rather old and is only usually presented by people who have pretty flimsy arguments.

We read it. Please quote the things from that blue that make you think what Blizzard did was fine and good service to their customers. Thank you.
    Ok. This might be a it lengthy, but it's for your benefit. See if you can get this example. You have a line of 50 pissed off customers. 75% of that line has problems with an issue you have already fixed(assumed). At this point to make the line shorter for other issues they said hey. This line is going away. If you STILL have an issue start a new line with this code. So poof 25% are left waiting less time than before. How is this NOT helping customers with actual needs? The blues posted that they have been having technical issues. They have been resolved. So in interest of making shorter lines for customers in q, they eliminate the long line and tell the folks who need hell other than what has recently been fixed to start a new line. Really this isn't hard.

I did not have an open ticket (I've only made 3 tickets in my career, and all were answered effectively).

However,

I am very pleased with their banning of bots. Had I had an open ticket, I would consider resubmitting that ticket an acceptable exchange for reducing the amount of botting in the game.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. My last response from them on a ticket was totally lacking of customer concerns. I can remember in WOTLK, they had a lot more players then than they do now and we would get a GM to actually contact you and discussion your ticket one on one. But now we get this automated crappy response?

people open tickets for the dumbest things. i've only opened lilke 5 tickets in these past 9.5 years so what do you expect. millions of customers with thousands upon thousands whining for the littlest thing.

good job blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    Ok. This might be a it lengthy, but it's for your benefit. See if you can get this example. You have a line of 50 pissed off customers. 75% of that line has problems with an issue you have already fixed(assumed). At this point to make the line shorter for other issues they said hey. This line is going away. If you STILL have an issue start a new line with this code. So poof 25% are left waiting less time than before. How is this NOT helping customers with actual needs? The blues posted that they have been having technical issues. They have been resolved. So in interest of making shorter lines for customers in q, they eliminate the long line and tell the folks who need hell other than what has recently been fixed to start a new line. Really this isn't hard.
    Yeah, I get that. That's what I said - they clear the slate hoping some of the customers who had issues won't reappear. That's cheap and disrespectful (and mostly unacceptable).

You have to deal with the issues. If you get too many, improve the game so that you get less, and improve the efficiency / increase size of the support so that you can handle more. Business 101.

Never had any trouble with the few tickets that I opened. Sure, some times it took half a day ore more until I got an answer but the result was always as expected.

Also, I know people that just open tickets to ask questions about drop rates or all sorts of other silly stuff.

Yeah, I get that. That's what I said - they clear the slate hoping some of the customers who had issues won't reappear. That's cheap and disrespectful (and mostly unacceptable).

You have to deal with the issues. If you get too many, improve the game so that you get less, and improve the efficiency / increase size of the support so that you can handle more. Business 101.
    It's neither. Omg dude u are delusional. Apparently you like long lines at Walmart to feel respected. It helps the customers. So if u are happy feeling respected waiting behind hundreds of others who really don't need to be in that line, then I think u have some twisted perception of reality.

As to fixing the game to make tickets less. What do you think restarts/hot fixes are for? Business 101.
    And before the arguement gets started about more maintenance per week to make things smoother, imagine the shitstorm blizz would get if you couldn't get your per battles for the day cause they are constantly fixing shit to your standards. This is a no win discussion for you bud sorry.

Keep it civil
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-01-24 at 05:02 PM.

Do you know how many times I've heard guildmates over the years say they're putting in a Ticket for the most moronic thing imaginable...

Sheesh.

Support works fine IF you use it properly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011699/

Unbelievable. The queue is big, so rather than filter or, I don't know, do their jobs, they just mass closed a whole bunch of open tickets with a generic response.

On the plus side, I'm sure their response time reports will look positive this month.
    Your link has nothing to do with what you are talking about it feels like. It would be like me linking to WoW website when I talk about WoW. Since I have no clue to which posts you mean that have been closed with a generic reply, which isn't even what this topic is about. You mention tickets, and then link to a forum http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11422462139 would have been a better link since that talk about Recent Ticket Closures.

With that said, they even mention if your ticket is not resolved by their generic reply or if you haven't figured out how to solve it yourself (if possible) you can reopen the ticket with a code that gets a quicker queue timer.
    Last edited by Spl4sh3r; 2014-01-24 at 05:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Yeah, I've found that people are pretty averse to terms that perfectly describe their arguments/behavior. Richard Sherman didn't like being called a thug either, go figure.
    Crabtree reminds me of T.O. He just needs someone to let the wind outta his sails.