Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    What is this I don't even...

    I had to re-read that about 5 times to make sure I understood fully.

    And I thought making out on the bus was bad enough...
    My shaman I guess if you want to see it or something.
    My main at heart, my paladin

    I'm here to post and be witty, and I'm all out of wit.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirque View Post
    Why?

    No seriously, why is that disturbing in any way? Not saying we should all bang each other in buses, but that's only because that would be really awkward for the other people. It's never okay to cause discomfort to others. I just don't see why sex should ever be treated as something less than normal. If you want sex to be something you do only once in your life with one person, great, but please don't judge those who like variety and quantity.

    Sex is great and an act of love or at the very least affection, I honestly see no problem with it - rather sex than guns, no?
    what you're describing is completely different from what happened in the story.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    she shall forever be dubbed the "Bus Sex Queefer."
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    More like Teen LaQueefa.
    I don't know that I can condone recycling jokes from comments or the article itself. We must do better.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I don't know that I can condone recycling jokes from comments or the article itself. We must do better.
    i think we have to for science and research purposes
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

    FC: 3437-3046-3552

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirque View Post
    Why?

    No seriously, why is that disturbing in any way? Not saying we should all bang each other in buses, but that's only because that would be really awkward for the other people. It's never okay to cause discomfort to others. I just don't see why sex should ever be treated as something less than normal. If you want sex to be something you do only once in your life with one person, great, but please don't judge those who like variety and quantity.

    Sex is great and an act of love or at the very least affection, I honestly see no problem with it - rather sex than guns, no?
    I mean, I agree with a lot of your post, but I don't feel that any of what you said should apply in this instance. This was a person having sex on a school bus in such a way that it attracted attention. There's no situation in which having sex on a school bus populated by students is acceptable. This is a person that was raised poorly or is very foolish, and nothing more.

    If stuff like this is becoming normal, then we have no future.

  6. #26
    Brewmaster Buxton McGraff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Covina, California
    Posts
    1,489
    Wow... I'm kind of old fashioned and grew up at a small school where sex was a pretty big thing, not something you did on a bus...

    We had our share of sluts and whores, but none of them ever did something this bad. The worst I saw was my friend fingering his girlfriend on my couch under a blanket.

    The story made me laugh, but it's sad that this is the next generation.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i think we have to for science and research purposes
    Queefzilla

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Where was she when I was riding the bus back in high school...
    Probably learning to crawl, sicko!

  9. #29
    Pit Lord PRE 9-11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    New England, USA
    Posts
    2,397
    13-year-olds are queefing on buses....our pets heads are falling off!
    Reasonable minds can differ

  10. #30
    The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Posts
    24,613
    ....So let me get this straight. This girl banged a boy and hit the testicle and....some saw it and giggled and she farts.




    Is this a Darwin contest or something?
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron Big fanboy of Yrel now. Love her now

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    I mean, I agree with a lot of your post, but I don't feel that any of what you said should apply in this instance. This was a person having sex on a school bus in such a way that it attracted attention. There's no situation in which having sex on a school bus populated by students is acceptable. This is a person that was raised poorly or is very foolish, and nothing more.

    If stuff like this is becoming normal, then we have no future.
    not even if its for a lifetime supply of mcgriddles?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

    FC: 3437-3046-3552

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    ....So let me get this straight. This girl banged a boy and hit the testicle and....some saw it and giggled and she farts.




    Is this a Darwin contest or something?
    No no, she was banging some other completely unnamed dude, and she had a fish sputz...this random 13 year old kid heard it and started laughing so she pegged him in the scrot.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirque View Post
    Why?

    No seriously, why is that disturbing in any way? Not saying we should all bang each other in buses, but that's only because that would be really awkward for the other people. It's never okay to cause discomfort to others. I just don't see why sex should ever be treated as something less than normal. If you want sex to be something you do only once in your life with one person, great, but please don't judge those who like variety and quantity.

    Sex is great and an act of love or at the very least affection, I honestly see no problem with it - rather sex than guns, no?
    Yeah sure sex is great, whatever...but on a freaking public school bus? Sex in public is illegal (indecent exposure among others). I don't think Raybourne was meaning that "kids" having sex is disturbing, it's just that why do they think it's okay to get it on while riding a school bus? that just shows that their parents didn't really teach them boundaries or respect for others. It'd be a completely different story if they were in private. No one would have cared, but since they were in public and some dude's nuts got hit and she queefed it's now deemed a worrying story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    it's pretty disturbing how kids these days think so callously and 'for granted' about sex.
    You haven't been to europe.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    ....So let me get this straight. This girl banged a boy and hit the testicle and....some saw it and giggled and she farts.




    Is this a Darwin contest or something?
    no she was banging and some little kid was watching then she queefed and he started laughing so she stopped banging and kneed him in the the testicle
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

    FC: 3437-3046-3552

  16. #36
    Sup bro.

    The female student, who recently turned 18
    Yawn.

    Queef jokes are funny though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Sup bro.



    Yawn.
    Too old?

    /10bears

  18. #38
    Do they really call it a fanny fart in the UK?

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigzagzoom View Post
    Do they really call it a fanny fart in the UK?
    That's the dumbest goddamn thing I've ever heard....it's not even a fanny! This better not be true or I am disappoint.

    or I guess in the uk a fanny is that...what the fuck Britain...get it together on this one!!

  20. #40
    Elemental Lord Tierbook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Charleston SC
    Posts
    8,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I don't know that I can condone recycling jokes from comments or the article itself. We must do better.
    The Queef heard 'round the bus?
    That girl who had sex on the bus and queefed?
    #3 special?
    You're a fine example of how gamer communities have become infested with endlessly whining and bitching, arrogant, opinionated, unreasonable, all the way immature, completely delusional, tendentially psychotic, insulting individuals one really doesn't want to be linked with. And playing with you guys is certainly no fun at all. I don't know where this kind of folks spawns from. Must be a nest somewhere ...
    A fine summarization of the community

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •