You can buy Grievous armor with honor after you earn 26k Conquest points

If I didnt know this then there has to be a great deal of other players that were unaware of this. Had I known I would have definately capped every week so I could get a full feral and boomkin set, and not have to wait for the next season to start. So basically if your class' specs use a different set of armor, after 26k conquest (full grievous for main spec) The vendors adjacent unlock and purchasable grievous gear for honor is available.

Im sure many people knew this long ago. But I didnt and Ive been playing for a very long time. Hope others find out about this!

when is the next season?

Isn't there a rating requirement as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Reveries1 View Post
    Isn't there a rating requirement as well?
    No, there is for the elite version however. ...and I thought it was 27k.

I didn't pay much attention, I'm only playing pure dps classes this expansion and you are fully grievous by the time you hit 27k. I meant nothing to me.

Deleted
    27k, was this way last season as well.

Deleted
    You probably helped a few out, I myself didn't know this until a few weeks ago, and I am pretty pro... I got the 1550 achievement

This was the big deal with pvp in 5.2 I think. They did this big blog post about it and everything. Maybe new players dont know this, but veterans would have be a bit aloof to not see the announcement.

Didn't even think about offsets. I thought once I got 27k on my main, I'd be able to buy Grievous for honor on my alts. Alas, not so, they all have 4k HP/JP stockpiled for next season though

10+ Year Old Account
    Not like it really matters, you'll just have to farm an entirely new set of gear.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Can you buy it with honor with your alts once you got the 27k with one of your chars? Or each one has to get 27k?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumaw View Post
    Can you buy it with honor with your alts once you got the 27k with one of your chars? Or each one has to get 27k?
    All those achievements are character specific sadly so you will have to get 27k conquest on all chars.