Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    It can be. In children, however, it's usually done to correct actual improper bites.
    So why no fight to stop cosmetic orthadontia? It inflicts actual pain on kids. Is it because its part of the dominant culture and doesn't involve a dick?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    And who are you to judge that its ok to cut up baby's?
    I dont judge anything or anyone i dont hate other people and dont attack other peoples believes but you guys are attacking my religion and culture.
    Also the judge is G-D and his prophet Abraham/Ibrahim

Quote Originally Posted by Aurnor View Post
    The only ones who care are the ones who arent circumcised which tells all you need
    I am circumcised and I hate it, I wish I could have avoided it.
    I absolutely support Denmark on this. It is barbaric and should be banned for all but medical reasons and/or cases with the inflicted person's consent, the faster the better.

Take your crap elsewhere, you have no idea what you're talking about.

So it's alright to cut off the babies head when its still in the woman, but you cant cut a little off the top once its out? Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Some braces are medical sure but you don't need perfect tweth. Braces are largely cosmetic. They're even marketed that way.
    Crooked teeth don't serve any purpose. Foreskin does. Crooked teeth aren't nature's intended default. Foreskin is. Still not quite in the same boat. As an accessory of your face, teeth are readily visible, and could affect your self-confidence and how others judge you. This is not as often the case for being uncut.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    It can be. In children, however, it's usually done to correct actual improper bites.
    Ding Ding Ding.

Had an improper bite and a michael strahan gap. From 3rd-5th grade, i had braces to fix the bite and the parents decided it wasn't worth the money to fix the michael strahan gap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Driahtvacahtve View Post
    I am circumcised and I hate it, I wish I could have avoided it.
    I absolutely support Denmark on this. It is barbaric and should be banned for all but medical reasons and/or cases with the inflicted person's consent, the faster the better.

Take your crap elsewhere, you have no idea what you're talking about.
    You = large minority who wants to shut down the majority of circumcised people

Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    It's not the foreskin. It's irreversibly harming a baby permanently for no good reason that's the issue. You could chop off ear lobes or something else equally useless, and people would still be very staunchly against it (and rightfully so).
    For there to be harm wouldn't they have to be regularly worse off for being cut?

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is a little off the rails at this point and we've reach the point where discussion is no longer especially constructive, just flaming and going in circles.

Closing.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |