Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    I'm not surprised, I mean it is the best country in the world after all

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    Good for Denmark, and Danish babies.

Let's see how long this thread goes before another American mod comes along and closes it. That's how they tend to end up.
    Yeah because people like you who try to start crap by saying stuff like that and derailing topics are the reason not the mods.

Anyway...... that's pretty interesting to hear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    or will flat out refuse to have sex with a guy with a uncut penis.
    In such a case, it isn't a loss anyway, though - for the man.

Intresting topic,

Just about every girl I've met has said that she thinks un-circumcised penises are gross, or will flat out refuse to have sex with a guy with a uncut penis.

Enough motivation for me, glad I had it done as a baby.
    If 90% of the male population refused to have sex with your daughter unless she underwent a specific type of genital modification surgery when she was an infant would you go ahead with it? or would you think it a blessing that your daughter now has a great excuse to weed out shallow stupid excuses of human beings who place more importance on the shape of your genitals then the beauty of your mind?
    Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    I am a liberal, I vote democrat. That doesn't mean I agree with the ludicrously naive belief that a full-time job entitles one to the concept they should be able to entirely support themself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostop it View Post
    Cooking is a skill? In wow maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I have yet to meet a single guy that hated that he was circumcised.
    The few people I know who are snipped didn't actually know they'd been mutilated in infancy until well into their adult lives.
    I get the chuckles thinking that that is the reason none of them complain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

I have yet to meet a single guy that hated that he was circumcised.

I thought that was all debunked. I'm uncircumcised and never have had a single UTF
    http://www.cirp.org/library/disease/UTI/

It is basically based on a study with methodology that would get you an F- in any statistics class.

Intresting topic,

Just about every girl I've met has said that she thinks un-circumcised penises are gross, or will flat out refuse to have sex with a guy with a uncut penis.

Enough motivation for me, glad I had it done as a baby.
    Well with any luck they won't have a choice in the matter.

Honestly that's as bad as a guy saying he won't have sex with any woman who hasn't has labioplasty to fix her roast beef hangers.

YEY DENMARK YEY - Stop that penis cutting!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    I have yet to meet a single guy that wasn't glad that his parents didn't snip his foreskin off.
    You've now met me. I don't like being uncircumcised, myself. I think it looks hideous. And it's made it difficult dating one guy in particular who was so sensitive to scent that I was washing multiple times a day just to make sure I was perfect. Very frustrating. There is something to be said for not having to deal with any of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    No, it hasn't been debunked. And that's kinda like saying "Well since Ive slept around a lot and haven't got an STD, anyone else who sleeps around a lot wont get one either".

It also comes down to parental choice and at what line that begins and ends. Its been happening for thousands of years..and now suddenly..in Denmark..its a bad thing? Was there some large rash of complaints? Did some babies die or something? Or is this just a lobby group with too much time on their hands and realizing the "blame everything on the arabs" bandwagon sailed and needed something to fill the time? What about the Jews in Denmark? This is going to create a much bigger shitstorm then I think anyone realizes
    Well Denmark is a secular country so really they have every right to ban ritualistic circumsision, hell doctors have every right to deny doing it just like a priest have every right to not wanting to marry gay couples, now i know that gay marriage is okay and not in the same ball game as circumsision at all but the main principle that doctors have every right to refuse cutting off the foreskin of a newborn is more or less the same as a priests right to refuse a gay couple based on personal faiths.

It is so funny how this subject has become "against Israel and Jews"

Here are some fun facts :
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Gl...ntry_Level.png

The number of circumcised Jews are only 0.8% of the total circumcised numbers...
    75% of the US males are circumcised. The Jews are just small insignificant part.
    The majority is actually Muslims and they will suffer the most from this law.

My personal belief:
    I am Jewish and i think it is an excellent idea. I do not plan to circumcise my kid even here in Israel and there are a lot more people here with my point of views.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivek View Post
    If 90% of the male population refused to have sex with your daughter unless she underwent a specific type of genital modification surgery when she was an infant would you go ahead with it? or would you think it a blessing that your daughter now has a great excuse to weed out shallow stupid excuses of human beings who place more importance on the shape of your genitals then the beauty of your mind?
    Meh *shrugs* I don't have a daughter so I don't know if I could form a valid opinion.

furthermore this isn't a topic i'm very passionate about either way. I think its kind of funny that people are being so serious about this, but hey to each their own. I'll stick to the non-penis threads :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mieme View Post
    Yeah because people like you who try to start crap by saying stuff like that and derailing topics are the reason not the mods.

Anyway...... that's pretty interesting to hear.
    In the last few threads on the matter, it wasn't the thread being derailed that caused its closure, but literally just a mod (without fail American, each time) out of the blue deciding that a thread on this subject didn't need so much discussion.

Though I guess now I'm derailing this. I'll stop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    It is so funny how this subject has become "against Israel and Jews"

Here are some fun facts :
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Gl...ntry_Level.png

The number of circumcised Jews are only 0.8% of the total circumcised numbers...
    75% of the US males are circumcised. The Jews are just small insignificant part.
    The majority is actually Muslims and they will suffer the most from this law.

My personal belief:
    I am Jewish and i think it is an excellent idea. I do not plan to circumcise my kid even here in Israel and there are a lot more people here with my point of views.
    How the fuck do they have data for Sudan and Somalia? NO ONE GETS DATA FOR SUDAN AND SOMALIA FOR ANYTHING!

The statisticians are either too afraid to go or populace too uncooperative to answer questions regarding their economy, industry, government etc.... but DICK-CUTTING?! THAT'S WHAT THEY'LL COUGH UP NUMBERS FOR?!

Deleted
    Typical former Nazi country wants to ban something only muslims and jews do more news on eight............
    This is an attempt to make the small jewish population leave the country without making too much anti-semitic slurs and dont lose their face

"However, there are much more effective and less invasive ways of preventing these conditions. For example, practising good hygiene to prevent UTIs, or using a condom to prevent STIs."

Did you even read the stuff you posted or did you just google and copy the first few links?

2) I know exactly what google is..
    Good boy. You learned the tool. Now learn to read the results before linking them so you stop looking like a tool.

Try educating yourself before you post and look like a retard
    Oh the irony...
    Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    I am a liberal, I vote democrat. That doesn't mean I agree with the ludicrously naive belief that a full-time job entitles one to the concept they should be able to entirely support themself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostop it View Post
    Cooking is a skill? In wow maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurnor View Post
    Typical former Nazi country wants to ban something only muslims and jews do more news on eight............
    This is an attempt to make the small jewish population leave the country without making too much anti-semitic slurs and dont lose their face
    Not everything is about the Jews.

Sometimes a ban on genital mutilation is just a ban on genital mutilation.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurnor View Post
    Yes. Because your personal beliefs give you the right to surgically alter a human being who is too young to consent to said surgical alterations!

You've now met me. I don't like being uncircumcised, myself. I think it looks hideous. And it's made it difficult dating one guy in particular who was so sensitive to scent that I was washing multiple times a day just to make sure I was perfect. Very frustrating. There is something to be said for not having to deal with any of that.
    I say that's his problem. One's fleshy duffle coat shouldn't be getting in the way of washing their luggage as frequently as any other part of the body.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivek View Post
    Of what?

That circumcision has no sure medical benefits? Or that circumcision accidents have led to death via castration and/or infection for new born baby boys?

For the first I think the burden of proof is on you. Prove to me that chopping off part of my penis as a baby would avail me medical benefits. I want legit research that proves beyond reasonable doubt that chopping off part of any child's penis will help them. Get on it now.

And for the second....I can't quite imagine anyone being so dim as to require proof of that. You really want me to explain to you how botched circumcision works out?
    I have posted several links regarding the benefits and possible negatives of circumcision. I never said there was no risks. I replied to a message that said all the benefits had been debunked, which is a load of bs...

What this really should be is an issue of parenting....really...if the majority of people in Denmark don't feel they should have their child circumcised, then don't... then it will be taken off health care options...and whoever feels that they really must (for whatever reason) have their child done, can go to a private clinic that will offer it.

It all just reeks of "We don't trust you to make decisions regarding your child, so we are going to make them for you" And when your government starts to try to run the lives of your family is where problems begin.