Poll: How should the language barrier between factions change ?

Question Faction language barrier

It's in the game since forever, is it outdated or not ?

The Horde and Alliance leaders talk to each other all the time,random npc's from both factions talk to each other also.Hell even we talk to some leaders from other factions sometimes.

Why is the language barrier still in the game ? Should it be removed, kept the same or added to just some servers types.

I still find weird that my pandaren can't understand an alliance pandaren.

So, yeah.

Keep it as it is, we have enough spam in trade and general. Then to add the other faction to that? No thnx, I like it the way it is I find it a good uniqueness WoW offers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goretex View Post
    Keep it as it is, we have enough spam in trade and general. Then to add the other faction to that? No thnx, I like it the way it is I find it a good uniqueness WoW offers.
    It's hardly unique to WoW, but I agree it's a necessary balance in the game.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

Deleted
    Keep it as it is

We already have to deal with lvl 1/alts of the enemy faction in our trade chat; flaming and raging because his main got killed etc....

On a pvp realm...

Quote Originally Posted by Goretex View Post
    while i agree with avoiding trade chat spam, i do think we should be able to communicate via say or yell

I just hate how "common" is a language all races can speak but for some reason the Orcish language gets morphed into this for chat purposes in game.

Undead have their Gutterspeak (renamed forsaken), trolls speak zandali, Blood Elves speak Thalassian, Taurens speak Taurahe, but orc dont get their own language even though many orc NPCs speak untranslated orcish words when speaking with other NPCs or the players.

I want my secret language chats as an orc that only other orcs can understand. The other races all get theirs why not orcs!

The reason we cross faction communicate sometimes in game is because we are speaking "common"
    http://wowpedia.org/Common_%28language%29
    Last edited by Cernunnos; 2014-01-24 at 07:17 PM.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.