Deleted

My friend's first music video.

Yo! I just wanted to put this out there so it gains a bit more exposure and since MMO-Champ is so diverse, I'm sure it'll attract a wide audience.
    This is my friend Luke Fincher, he's a seventeen year old singer from Brighton and this is his first music video.
    The song itself starts at 4:15 so feel free to skip there!

Any feedback will be shown to him - positive or negative.

Cheers.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was truly worthwhile. The cinematography is beautiful. It’s actually quite an artful production, combining meaningful songwriting with spellbinding visuals. I was really impressed by some of the angles from which it was shot.

Deleted
    You should tell your friend he has done an amazing job. Everything about that video was professional and meaningful. I'm a fan of heavier music and pretty much only heavy music, but my taste in genre doesn't cloud my ability to see talent, and your friend definitely has talent. He should be proud of the voice he has and his ability to convert his emotions into music because he conveyed his emotions remarkably well! It was easy to see that that song came from the heart and he should never lose a passion like he clearly has for music. The video itself was incredibly well polished and looks better than quite a lot of professional videos which have thousands of pounds put into them. I know i'm just an anonymous face on the internet, but your friend should know that people all around the world will be moved/inspired by this music and he should definitely keep doing what he's doing! sorry for the long emotional post...i'm not usually like this...I swear :P just thought i would give my two cents. Tell him to keep it up!

Deleted
    while I don't like that kind of music I have to agree with the poster above me, he has talent.

Deleted
    Wow. Great song and a beutiful music video! I hope I will see more of his work in the future