Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripox View Post
    Late 2013 they closed down all schools in my city cuz it rained a bit.

No flooding or anything, just a little rain in the morning.

People can't drive for shit in the rain, though, many people were severely injured due to a crazy number of accidents.
    Hell, many cannot drive worth a damn when it is a warm and beautiful day.

Yeah i live in southern Oklahoma about 30 mins from the Texas border and i have to say the difference between how prepared my state is vs theirs when it comes to winter weather is almost laughable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milch View Post
    Hell, many cannot drive worth a damn when it is a warm and beautiful day.
    You have NO idea. The shit you see people pull off here, man...

I've seen people drive against oncoming traffic and try to blame everyone else for going the wrong way.

Taxis drive 140-160km/h on highways but randomly slam the brakes and drop people off at the damn highway
    Gaming Rig: CPU: i7-3770k @ 4.5Ghz | CPU Cooler: H100i | Motherboard: GA-Z77X-D3H | RAM: 2x4GB 1600MHz |GPU: GTX 780 | PSU: Corsair TX750M | Case: Cooler Master Storm Stryker | SSD1 (Boot drive): 120GB Kingston | SSD2: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO | HDD: 1TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda | Keyboard: Corsair K70 (Black) | Mouse: Razer Naga 2014 | Audio: Razer Tiamat 7.1 | Monitor: LG IPS234 (1920x1080)

I was born in Philadelphia, PA. So I'm used to snow. That being said I spent four years in South Carolina. I can tell you that some places (like SC and Texas) get snow so rarely they don't have the equipment for it. Seriously. No salt trucks. No plow trucks. Snow shovels are a novelty in some spots and no one has tires for it. Because of this it's very possible that it wasn't the amount of snow, but how slick it was, that caused the delays.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://imgur.com/C8Hj9Yb

And its the truth.

Oh for the love of stupidity, the image is hosted on imgur but this forum won't post it properly.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Trust me, it's worth it. Texans can't drive for shit even when there's nothing on the ground. They panic at 1 cm of snow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Living in Sweden and seeing them close schools for so little snow makes me sad.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!