10+ Year Old Account

Shadowcraft reforging crit (assassination)

Hello my fellow Rogues, I've been gone for ~4 months now and Shadowcraft is telling me to reforge to crit (Assassination) did something change or something?
    Here is my Rogue: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Msii/advanced

//Msi

10+ Year Old Account
    Natural stat movement as haste and mastery values get higher + the 2p tier bonus. Both have increased the value of crit relative to haste and mastery.

Also, I assume you HAVEN'T reforged yet? As it is in your profile, you're sitting WAY over the hit and expertise caps, but reforged INto both stats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kael View Post
    Natural stat movement as haste and mastery values get higher + the 2p tier bonus. Both have increased the value of crit relative to haste and mastery.

Also, I assume you HAVEN'T reforged yet? As it is in your profile, you're sitting WAY over the hit and expertise caps, but reforged INto both stats.
    Nope I haven't yet thanks!

The thing to note is that ShC will tell you sometimes to go Haste > Crit or Crit > Haste (can't remember). That is not advised imo. I haven't played Mut this tier except 1 week, but what I would do is go Mastery > Haste till around 12k for Dispatch > Crit. Somewhere around 12k will allow you to have the regen for Dispatch on GCD at sub 35%. I can't remember where it was exactly.That is just what I did. Like I said, I didn't play it at all really this tier, but from my understanding that is what I would go with.

Deleted
    I read everizhing about assasin rogue , they said the stat prio is mastery haíste crit, but when i checked mr robot, it said haste crit mastery. So I'm asking which build is the better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome to the rogue forums! I moved this somewhere it makes a touch more sense.

First, see Shadowcraft, the rogue-only visual spreadsheet that calculates stat weights more quickly than using SimulationCraft, so you don't need to rely on default stat weights (as given by AMR). If you like using AMR for your rogue, specifically for some reason, go to Shadowcraft, get your stat weights, plug them into AMR, reforge, reforge in shadowcraft with the values from AMR, check your new stat weights, put them in AMR, and repeat until they stop moving or you ping-pong between two setups (take the higher value or manually reforge until you get a middle ground where 2 stat weights are even). This applies best to single target. If you're AoEing (god forbid), stack mastery.

On stats: mastery has been historically ahead, but getting more of any one stat improves the quality of the other two while leaving the first alone, so for high values of mastery, crit and haste naturally gain power. On crit: 2p tier bonus - read it. On haste: everything scales with this, and in the event that you have enough mastery, haste's value can be boosted enough to catch up.

t16 2pc question.

I just got 2pc for t16 and I have a question. I noticed it reduces energy when seal fate procs. Atm I am using Master >haste=crit. Should I change that to have crit as my top stat now that I have 2pc? Does my stat priority change again with 4pc?

Merged, because it's the same question in reverse! See Shadowcraft; if the results are odd, see my responses earlier in this thread. -Kael
    Last edited by Kael; 2014-01-31 at 07:50 PM.

Shadowcraft is your friend. But for most cases Crit=Mast for low ilvls. Once you start getting Normal mode gear Crit>Mast. AFAIK 4p changes nothing

4pc shifts some value from mastery into crit and haste as those allow you to get more abilities in during vendetta. As said, though, checking shadowcraft is your best bet.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760