Poll: How many FoS will WoD CE give us?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

WoD Collectors Edition 1 or 2 FoS?

What do you want to get 1 or 2 Feats of Strengths?
    1 for the mount and 1 for the pet? or just 1 for the whole purchase?

I hope to get 2 FoS just like the MoP CE, for my collection!

What about you, what do you want or think we will get?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

will probably get 2 if both the mount and the pet are part of the CE/Deluxe

I imagine if there's a pet and mount it will follow the same suit as MoP with 2 FoS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I want 17 FoS. Just make something up.

Because they really matter.
    They matter much to me, as Achievement farmer that has farmed 34 FoS in 2 expansions time, they matter much

(With no WOTLK included, where u got like 30 achies for all kinds of shizzle)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    What do you want to get 1 or 2 Feats of Strengths?
    What about you, what do you want or think we will get?
    We'll get one, but not more.

Slightly off-topic: I'd prefer to see something more like what I mention in my signature.

#FlightIsImportant

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Because they really matter.
    Speak for yourself, please. To some people, they actually do matter.

Don't know if we will get one or two, I wouldn't be opposed to the latter of course, though.

i voted for 2 but its really not important if we only get the one, imo id like to see more general achievements added.

Quote Originally Posted by Invictus9001 View Post
    We'll get one, but not more.

Slightly off-topic: I'd prefer to see something more like what I mention in my signature.
    THIS is something that I could get on. Great idea...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Invictus9001 View Post
    Yes, to those whose account was active since launch without being inactive once. Now that would be a nice move.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Yes, to those whose account was active since launch without being inactive once. Now that would be a nice move.
    I wonder how many people actually haven't stopped their account since release...

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodjunky22 View Post
    i voted for 2 but its really not important if we only get the one, imo id like to see more general achievements added.
    i'd like to see more actual achievements added, FoS for shit like realm first tailoring? are you serious my alt did 525-600 in about 7 minutes, but a feat for being first at something that has no difficulty? whats the point why not FoS for real first afk'in 24 hours in shrine, it's actually a bit harder than 600 tailoring because it takes longer.

Deleted
    Meh one is enough cause of the hey look i waved with my wallet process.

We got 2 for Mists of Pandaria, so I think we'll get 2 for Warlords of Draenor.

Deleted
    I was done with achievements about a year after they were introduced. I do enjoy getting a certain achievement once in a while when it's something I really care about but the achievement is really just the acknowledgement that I achieved something (as it should be). I have however no interest in collecting them. Whether they make one or two out of them is irrelevant to me. I don't see it as an achievement to buy the collector's edition anyway. A lot of the Feat of Strength achievements are like that. Things that weren't really hard, but you can't do them anymore, or achievements you onl get when you buy something, like CEs or access to a Blizzcon livestream - stuff they can't make part of the normal achievements. Most Feat of Strength achievements don't mean anything, except something like "Insane in the Membrane".

Deleted
    FOS = USeless cause no points so noone cares

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    FOS = USeless cause no points so noone cares
    How can you even say that. I find FoS (Depending on which one(s) more prestigious than normal achievements that gives points).

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Intoxicated View Post
    How can you even say that. I find FoS (Depending on which one(s) more prestigious than normal achievements that gives points).
    Me too. And there are a few achievements that also qualify for the dedication you devote to... achieving it. I farmed the Winterspring Frostsaber on my sister's account back in either TBC or WotLK, when the rep had the boost to 250/350 for each turn-in. It took me a few weeks of running back and forth, and when I finally got it, it was an awesome feeling. And there's an FoS to recognise that for me! And I also managed to grind out Exalted with Zandalar Tribe for at least 3 separate characters, and only just completed one before Cata hit. So it's nice to see I've completed the things of the past, and been rewarded with something.

Back on topic, I'd imagine there'd be 2 Feats given that the same happened for MoP. I can't wait to get those Arakkoa-themed items!
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Intoxicated View Post
    Exactly, that's the whole point of them.

Mount drop FoS three expansions after they were current, sure, maybe people don't care about that, but when it's current or near current, they are generally more important than normal achievements, hence the feat part...

I think we will get two, but I don't really mind, it's just "You paid £10 extra", which is better displayed by the mount/pet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not overly impressed by the collector's edition FoS, it's pretty baseline. Having 1 or 2 not very important FoS doesn't really matter to me. I have plenty of good ones already.

MoP CE gave us 2 so WoD will as well because of the Mount and Pet.