Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

WOD Profs speculation

Don't like to read things into something that isn't, or maybe I missed something.

But how do you interpret the String Changes on the front page? Are we getting profs boosted as well?

CHARACTER_UPGRADE_PROFESSION_BOOST - |cff00ff00Veteran Bonus:|r |cffffffffLevel 60+ characters will also receive a skill level boost to their primary professions.|r
    CHARACTER_UPGRADE_PROFESSION_BOOST_RESULT_FORMAT - |cff00ff00Bonus: %s (600)|r
    Operation Red Wing

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Most likely, a person who is boosting a 60+ character than has high enough professions to max current cap of 600

im not sure i like this, professions are easy as hell to get to 600 as it is imo, and i dont really like the whole 90 boost anyways. atleast i will say im glad that you have to have the character to level 60+ and have the profs learned id assume. either way i dont need the 90 boost because i have all classes above level 70 (excluding monk) and they all have their profs up to speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodjunky22 View Post
    im not sure i like this, professions are easy as hell to get to 600 as it is imo, and i dont really like the whole 90 boost anyways. atleast i will say im glad that you have to have the character to level 60+ and have the profs learned id assume. either way i dont need the 90 boost because i have all classes above level 70 (excluding monk) and they all have their profs up to speed.
    think like a new person though not a vet player. someone new to the game or coming back wouldn't know all the tricks to lvling a proof or have the gold to just buy mats. Its great for those types as for vets its good if you need one more prof you don't have on alt yet. win win i'd say.

I'm more curious as to what the next level will be called... Warlord blacksmith ?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like boosts of any kind so this has me kinda bummed. I already dislike what they did to cooking and now profs as a whole seems to take a nose dive.

Deleted
    Well with Phrases like "new world" and #curciality which brings everyone to instant 90 it was pretty evident that Blizzard wants a new staus quo by evening the playing field so everyone is at a similar state when Warlords of Drenor launches.

Deleted
    Looks like you'll either be able to buy boosts or direct levels.