Holy Avenger VS Sanctified Wrath: SoO H WF Evil Eye

So I just obtained a Heroic Warforged Evil Eye of Galrakas and obviously for single target we use our Sanctified Wrath however with the new trinket my GotAK lines up all the time with Holy Avenger and with all of the haste I feel I can maximize the use of HA. I am just wondering your opinion do you think HA might pull ahead with the Evil Eye and tons of haste?

But then factor in that Wings now has a shorter CD due to the trinket. So now SW has an 80 sec cd? i think i did that right, but yea.
    Last edited by Jellospally; 2014-01-25 at 09:07 AM.

imo im not a huge fan of Holy avenger without last tier set that made our TV hit all holy dmg , with that it used to hit like a Truck but without that Bonus and using our current Tier set i feel TV hits like a wet noodle , i think i get more dmg from SW using Hammer of Wrath often. usually i get like a good rotation when wings are up with Warforged normal Eye trinket : Inq>HoW>Judge>HoW>Judge>HoW>TV>HoW>Judge>HoW>Judge>HoW>TV>Rinse and Repeat while you got wings BUT im not 100% sure if using Judge instead of Crusader Strike or Exo will be better. imo i feel Judge hits harder than those abilities thats why i use it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shynoz View Post
    im not 100% sure if using Judge instead of Crusader Strike or Exo will be better. imo i feel Judge hits harder than those abilities thats why i use it.
    You use CS as Judgment doesn't proc mastery and CS does, which ultimately means CS hits harder. Unless you have terrible mastery that is.

Quote Originally Posted by jaytheo View Post
    You use CS as Judgment doesn't proc mastery and CS does, which ultimately means CS hits harder. Unless you have terrible mastery that is.
    wow i actually didn't knew that Judge didn't proc Mastery! , thanks a lot.

Hmm I feel I should give it a go with HA this week and see what happens. Because even though TV hits like a wet noodle the fact its procs mastery and what not and being able to sustain it for 18 - 20 seconds as opposed to yes the 30 with SW but it feels most of the time in this tier I cant truly get the most out of my Sanctified Wrath because of how hard melee has it on some fights. Either way... though I will say HA with the lvl 100 talent for holy damage TV will be interesting.

how hard melee has it. What the hell are you talking about.

Immesuies afk under boss MOAR ADDS
    Protectors AFK on boss pile
    Norushen. LOL
    Sha of pride, afk under boss. sidestep 4-5 times during whole fight
    Galakras, Afk on a pile of adds
    Iron jugg get knocked back 3 yards 3 times
    Shamans faceroll then S key 2 steps each time ashen wall comes up
    Nazgrim HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR tunnel
    Malkorok afk to win bubble when he breathes to clear mines when he breathes then you literally do nothing whole fight
    Spoils, not enough adds so im gonna open moar boxes for you plz weeeee
    Thok, Burrrrn hurr durrr
    follow boss 2 fixates, then chase boss with judgements so you don't get picked as fixate and have to do anything
    Siegecrafter, easy as fuck unless you are retarded and blind
    Paragons, it's easy
    Garrosh AFK 24/7 unbind movement keys only move in the 2 dream phases.

SoO i could survive using click to move. how is it melee unfriendly?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leolis View Post
    Either way... though I will say HA with the lvl 100 talent for holy damage TV will be interesting.
    Oh you mean when the 43,000 weapon damage items go to 1,000 weapon damage? make no mistake the only reason strength is trashed right now is because itemlevel scaling and particularly weapons are out of control. Holy TV may only be comparable with HoW post expansion launch. Nevermind that more frequent 20% ALL damage which is more potent then HA which doesnt even buff the attack it lets you spam.

Well have to see how much balancing permits. I've always been more fond of Sanc wrath ebcause it allows power attacks instead of HA which includes weak fillers that deserve to be skipped at all costs. <exo/ Judgement> Nevermind how weak and pointless HA is if you get a single DS proc which.. spamming HP attacks you are going to get several so you are already losing "free attacks" the ability gives because you are forced to use other "free attacks" first thus making a convoluted and entirely wasted and dogshit ability option. This problem is far worse on spoils when you would and should spec DP thus you have 2 attacks overwriting your "free" <lol> attacks HA supposedly provides. Personally it should allow TV SPAM PERIOD to even be useful imo because in it's current incarnation "grants 3 HP" really means "grants 2 HP" because this pieace of shit cooldown was only useful during cata when we only had 1 HP generator not everything generating them.

Nevermind half the expansion we sat in a tierset that included Zealotry makes you do 20% more damage + AW ontop of it.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2014-01-26 at 06:24 PM.

Immesuies afk under boss MOAR ADDS
    Protectors AFK on boss pile
    Norushen. LOL
    Sha of pride, afk under boss. sidestep 4-5 times during whole fight
    Galakras, Afk on a pile of adds
    Iron jugg get knocked back 3 yards 3 times
    Shamans faceroll then S key 2 steps each time ashen wall comes up
    Nazgrim HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR tunnel
    Malkorok afk to win bubble when he breathes to clear mines when he breathes then you literally do nothing whole fight
    Spoils, not enough adds so im gonna open moar boxes for you plz weeeee
    Thok, Burrrrn hurr durrr
    follow boss 2 fixates, then chase boss with judgements so you don't get picked as fixate and have to do anything
    Siegecrafter, easy as fuck unless you are retarded and blind
    Paragons, it's easy
    Garrosh AFK 24/7 unbind movement keys only move in the 2 dream phases.
    Fuck mechanics right?

Quote Originally Posted by Masterik View Post
    Fuck mechanics right?
    I'm actually not sure Anaxie posted in the right thread just because I can't see what he's responding to (I can't find the melee unfriendly comment but maybe I just skimmed page too quick).

But yeah, this expansion doesn't seem too bad for melee. Nazgrim was the only annoying one (for me) even then well if you use your 20 second DP and have a decent item level it doesn't really matter what you stand in (other than giving the boss rage, but who cares?)

Fuck mechanics right?
    none of the mechanics are noteworthy this far into the tier. even before the recent massive nerfwave

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    none of the mechanics are noteworthy this far into the tier. even before the recent massive nerfwave
    Everything is easy in this game regarding DPS though..

Quote Originally Posted by Pickwickman View Post
    Everything is easy in this game regarding DPS though..
    IMO, DPS have the lowest skill floor, but roughly the highest skill cap (tanks can come in somewhat close for this expansion only). Tanks and healers have much higher skill floors, but lower skill caps.

I don't think playing a tank in general is very difficult (once you're somewhat skilled), but this expansion (only) being able to maximize how well you use Vengeance (not just generating it, but also using your abilities around it) has raised the cap quite a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    IMO, DPS have the lowest skill floor, but roughly the highest skill cap (tanks can come in somewhat close for this expansion only). Tanks and healers have much higher skill floors, but lower skill caps.

I don't think playing a tank in general is very difficult (once you're somewhat skilled), but this expansion (only) being able to maximize how well you use Vengeance (not just generating it, but also using your abilities around it) has raised the cap quite a lot.
    True, and I've been mainly tank since TBC anyway, except for in DS where I was a rogue for the daggers. I've however done everything while it was current as melee and ranged DPS and none of them were particularly hard.

I just wanted to offer a point to Anaxie that's all.

Fuck mechanics right?
    Anaxie assumes "hard on melee" means melee's role in the raid is hard. Actually what is hard on melee is getting a raid spot since melee are so useless this tier, which is exemplified by how little they are expected (or indeed, allowed... fuck a kunchong) to interact with the encounter scripts.

Anyway, SW uber alles, HA clashes with the 4pc and Hammer of Wrath hits like a locomotive.
    Last edited by Lumineus; 2014-01-28 at 04:00 AM.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by shynoz View Post
    wow i actually didn't knew that Judge didn't proc Mastery! , thanks a lot.
    Yeah, Judgment probably should proc mastery though.

So wat is the correct rotation during sanctified wrath

Quote Originally Posted by Goblinkong View Post
    So wat is the correct rotation during sanctified wrath
    HoW > CS > HoW > 4p-DS/TV

Ad infinitum. Use TV at 3 HP instead of 5 HP so that you have free gcd between 2 HoW's to put in a 4p-DS proc or an ES.