Thread: Ragefire Chasm

Ragefire Chasm

I'm considering running this dungeon, but I've heard a lot of scary things about it. I'm a lvl 10 with grays and a few whites. Oh! And a 'Shield of the Donkey', which gives me +1 stam. Woot! Jealous? Anyways... What should I consider prof/gear/rotationwise in regards to running this beast of a dungeon. Or, am I being over-eager? Should I wait until lvl 11 to try this dungeon?

Also, I have a pet kitten named 'Skittles' that I like to pet while I play WoW. When I'm petting Skittles, I like to use my feet to control my characters actions within the game. Would this hinder my ability to tank RFC? I have fat toes, btw, which makes playing with my feets rather difficult.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

There is literally not a word in this post I did not laugh at

i still do RFC every day even im 90lvl and 574ilvl in my hunter to stay in combat and the server wont kick me for afk and not be in que to login in the time of raid

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you've got terrible gear you owe it to your teammates to at least watch some strat videos and look up the bosses in the Dungeon Journal before attempting a tricky instance like Ragefire.

Also, eating some holiday buff food would be a good idea and would show some respect to fellow party members.

Deleted
    if your a paladin you will be fine !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bandcamp16 View Post
    There is literally not a word in this post I did not laugh at
    Vice versa for me. Didn't even smile. It wasn't funny.

You should get herbalism and mining maxed before you go there, the gear you have works but it will be hard so take it careful.