Some questions regarding case fans and PCI slots

Hello.

I have a Corsair 500R

Newegg link with specs

I'd like to add more fans and replace the current ones.

I was thinking of 4 Cooler Master Sickeflow 120mm and 1 Cooler Master MegaFlow 200mm

I'm not sure if they would fit or not. How would I know? The case already has 120mm fans and the one 200mm. But does that mean all 120mm/200mm fans will fit regardless?

Also, I was wondering if a PCIe card would fit in a PCI slot? I have one PCI slot left and I have my eyes on this PCIe sound card
    Creative Sound Blaster Audigy

The reason for this old card is because I'm not looking for anything high-end and I'm on a very tight budget.

Also looking to buy this headset and I was wondering if the above sound card will handle it or will it degrade its performance/quality somehow?
    Logitech G430 Surround Sound Gaming Headset with Dolby 7.1 Technology

Would love your suggestions and ideas. thank you!

EDIT: Mobo is ASRock Z77 Extreme4

Quote Originally Posted by Googles View Post

I'm not sure if they would fit or not. How would I know? The case already has 120mm fans and the one 200mm. But does that mean all 120mm/200mm fans will fit regardless?

Also, I was wondering if a PCIe card would fit in a PCI slot? I have one PCI slot left and I have my eyes on this PCIe sound card
    Creative Sound Blaster Audigy

The reason for this old card is because I'm not looking for anything high-end and I'm on a very tight budget.

Would love your suggestions and ideas. thank you!

EDIT: Mobo is ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    That sound card is actually a PCI soundcard not PCIe so you should be fine there, still I would suggest a more modern version http://www.amazon.com/Creative-Sound...664942&sr=1-17 is not too expensive

Deleted
    Are you struggling with temperatures?

If you're looking to improve temps I would add 2 x 140mm to the top as exhaust, with higher CFM than the front fans. If you really want blue LED then I guess you can replace the default fans. As far as I know they won't work with the built in fan controler, not 100% sure on that though.

120mm will fit with any 120mm and so on.

I'd pick up an Asus Xonar DGX for around ~$27