Deleted

Arms Warrior - Storm Bolt vs Bloodbath

I just wanted to post this thread to ask if using Storm Bolt is better than using Bloodbath whilst using the 50% cool down reduction from Heroic Galakras trinket?

I usually use bloodbath but with the 50% reduction the Storm bolt cool down nicely fits into Colossus Smash, and even if it is only using a single weapon in Arms, it can still hit for over a million, every 20 seconds or so, which is a nice DPS boost.

I am not into crunching numbers so I was just wondering if you guys could give some advice, thanks!

Bloodbath all the way. Only place you'd ever take something else this tier is if you take the scorpion buff on Klaxxi, in which case you take Avatar.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Deleted
    Really? From what I`ve read on MMOChamp it seems that SB has been the top dps choice?

Did it change ti BB in the new patch, what did I miss? (also, doesn`t Avatar suck since you can only fit one CS into Avatar and then wait 2 mins again?)

Quote Originally Posted by Hannival View Post
    Really? From what I`ve read on MMOChamp it seems that SB has been the top dps choice?
    For Fury yes since it hits with both weapons but BB all da way for Arms.
    Bad Example @ Tarren Mill recruiting for WoD

Hunter
    Warrior
    14/14 HC

For Arms Storm Bolt has never been any good, it's only for Fury it's the default choice. As I said, Avatar is good on Klaxxi if you get to take the scorpion buff. Just before you go into Scorpion form, pop Avatar, and you'll do a lot higher damage during it, and with Heroic CDR trinket Avatar is up each time the Scorpion buff comes of CD.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, donzo, you lucking son of a bitch! those shoulders....
    My Stream

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Btw, donzo, you lucking son of a bitch! those shoulders....
    Random last coin, was hoping for a weapon with it but it dropped that night, so those shoulders were a nice finish ^^
    Last edited by donzo; 2014-01-26 at 03:36 PM.
    Bad Example @ Tarren Mill recruiting for WoD

Hunter
    Warrior
    14/14 HC

well.. I guess an item with 0.04% dropchance is a decent thing to coin.
    My Stream