Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    They don't take action. I did LFR Galakras and one guy always started the encounter before everyone was ready (missing healers/tanks) or even alive. After a few wipes I finally got people to stay away from the NPCs so we could spot that asshole. We did spot him but couldn't kick him because of being in a fight etc. We managed to kick him later and I filed a report.

The GM said that we should just kick him........that was his entire response.
    Thats all they say to you, as in 'kick the person to prevent as much griefing etc'. Does not mean he wont get an account action aswell, as blizzard will never tell you what that person might get as punishment until its looked into. Its like when ive reported bots and the message is the generic 'thankyou for your report we will look into it' and said bot is still removed shortly after.

Also your issue could be put down to someone just not understanding whats going on etc. How stupid some players are is just astounding afterall (I have had 3 blood dps DK's in last 2 LFR's now, 15k-20k dps I even pointed out blood is only a tank spec now and my response was 'but I never die' FML)

If I were the OP, I would have SS'd dbm saying the length of the fight. Just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    They don't allow it to happen. You report the guy who did that and then they will get banned for griefing. Simples.
    No action will be taken on blizzard's part and now that I have seen this thread I'm going to jump into LFR and have a little fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that 24 people stayed and fought waves for 90 minutes worries me so much more than the fact that one guy acted like a douchenozzle in LFR.
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.-George Bernard Shaw

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitti Pryde View Post
    The fact that 24 people stayed and fought waves for 90 minutes worries me so much more than the fact that one guy acted like a douchenozzle in LFR.
    Basically this, I blame the other 24 people who stayed there fighting trash for 90 mins. 1 person griefing is just a norm of LFR.

That said, if this is true, I think it wins over my "Some druid kept kiting Garrosh trash in circles for 17 mins. before he finally died and we could kick" story, meanwhile the rest of the raid either stayed dead or ported out.

Quote Originally Posted by Imhere View Post
    So for the first time in weeks, I gave LFR another go after many weeks just for lolz. The boss was galakaras. APPARENTLY if someone gets in one of the cannons on the towers and AFKs then the fight will go on FOREVER

Well this LFR group had this problem and the fight went on for NINTY MINUTES. No, I'm not over exaggerating. People sat there and mindlessly kill endless waves of adds until both tanks finally got bored and left in which then, the NPCs died ending the fight.

Now I see why people hate LFR, all it takes is 1 troll to drag everyone's day in LFR 20 times longer than it should have been. By the time we wiped, there were several people with over 1-10 billion damage done. I think one ele shaman even had 20 billion+

Why does blizzard allow this happen? why does this boss NOT have an enrage timer or something that doesn't allow people to go afk in the cannon and be stuck in phase 1 for life.
    Ya, because this is the fault of LFR, and not the douchebags griefing other players. I don't hate LFR, it is a great tool, and provides what it was intended. I *do* hate the ridiculous number of people, the scum-of-the-genepool players in the game who knowingly make it such a bad experience for so many people, however.

We had somebody try this once we just used the other cannon and Gala landed just fine dunno what happened with you guys

Quote Originally Posted by Kitti Pryde View Post
    Honestly, I find the claim entirely unrealistic. I do believe the bug happens, and that with enough geared/skilled tanks/healers it could be done, I just don't believe in having the right combo of people in LFR to make it happen. I think this guy prolly encountered the bug, and then "expanded" on the experience to make yet another "LFR sucks" post.

Incoming wave of copy-cats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PetersenIII View Post
    Messing with Spine of Deathwing? How, exactly? O.o
    Keep killing tentacles and pre-max stack Amaglamations and adds and ignore spine tendons.

I've been banned for 4 hours for doing that.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    I gotta agree with previous posts, this is 100% the raids fault for letting themselves get grieffed. Just let the NPCs perrish and kick the troll. Done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    They don't take action. I did LFR Galakras and one guy always started the encounter before everyone was ready (missing healers/tanks) or even alive. After a few wipes I finally got people to stay away from the NPCs so we could spot that asshole. We did spot him but couldn't kick him because of being in a fight etc. We managed to kick him later and I filed a report.

The GM said that we should just kick him........that was his entire response.
    Pre-emptively starting a fight and making a fight last for 90 minutes are very different in circumstances. Also, they won't tell you what they do to the other account as someone else has already mentioned.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Sounds unlikely, but if true than I feel bad for ya man. Anyways, he could get suspended for a couple days at the most. No ban since you couldn't prove that he was intentionally griefing. Anyways, your raid had the WHOLE 90 minutes to boot him and they didn't, so the problem seems to be more on your end.

The kick system is there to prevent things like this. That 24 people decided not to use it isn't Blizzards fault.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    90minutes... mmmm... gear woulda broken by then, no?
    Durability on gear goes down very slowly unless you die though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosstafa View Post
    The kick system is there to prevent things like this. That 24 people decided not to use it isn't Blizzards fault.
    You realize that you can't kick while in combat right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosstafa View Post
    Can't kick during combat.

10+ Year Old Account
    What you should have done is convince everyone to hearth out... yes, you CAN use your hearthstone in combat.

At any rate... needless to say, this wont get you anywhere posting on MMO champion. If you want to bring it up to blizzard directly, I'd suggest going to the forums and posting it.

However... then you'd probably give unsavory people ideas.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Giscoicus View Post
    lol. Didnt the group notice something whent he 30th wave spawned?
    I think so.
    "Wow guys, 30th wave and we're still rocking hard, gotta be a record!!!!!112"
    *Choir singing*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockzalot View Post
    No action will be taken on blizzard's part and now that I have seen this thread I'm going to jump into LFR and have a little fun.
    my exact thoghts. galakras, here i come !
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.