Deleted

Talking [Horde]Ragnaros - 568 ilvl mage (8/14hc) Lf hc guild

Hi!

About me!
    Live: Sweden
    Raiding days: Every day

Wow Armory: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/chorre/advanced
    When im not playing WoW
    - Playing floorball and training. System developer.

Character
    Name: chorre
    Server: Ragnaros-EU-Horde

SoO
    14/14 Normal
    8/14 Heroic

Why im search for a new guild?
    - My guild just expanded and now im looking for a new guild. I can transfer if its needed. I can raid alomst every day.

Contact me online
    Battle.net : chorre#2711

cheers
    Christopher!

Hi Chorre

If you're interested in transferring, I'd like you to consider Omen on Emerald Dream. I'll just throw in the blurb about us below so you can have a look at your leisure!

----------------

Omen are Emerald Dream’s longest-standing Horde guild and have consistently been the leading group of raiders Horde-side since our formation in Vanilla. Since that time, starting as a 40-man guild, we have progressed at a steady rate through the majority of content that the game has to offer – from Sunwell (where we cleared to the Eredar Twins) to 25-man Yogg+0, from A Tribute to Dedicated Insanity to HC Deathwing. We are now a 10-man guild that is making steady progress through Heroic SoO, where we are 11/14hc.

We are a close-knit group of friends who raid fairly casually, for 3 nights a week, and have been playing together, in some cases, for 9 years. I am pleased to say that we have a VERY low churn rate, and players that have left the server or the game have been known to return to us as the friendliest guild that they’ve experienced.

With the advent of Mythic raiding on the horizon, we are looking for several new players – 3-4 healers (Monk, Priest or Paladin preferred), 2-3 melee DPS (Rogues, DKs, Enh Shaman) and, most importantly, 3-4 ranged DPS (Spriest, Mage, Ele Shaman or Hunter), as well as potentially a tank (Paladin, Death Knight or Warrior preferred) – to join our ranks. We currently run with 4 Druids (one of each spec), which is too much for a 10-man group but will happily consider recruiting the right applicant regardless of class when Mythic comes closer to arriving. All applications will be considered and discussed by the officer team.

If you’d like any more information then feel free to contact myself or our other officers, Tussilago, Tymia and Ghenghiz, either in-game, here on the forums, on our website (www.omen-guild.enjin.com) or through my battletag Cantor#2912. Hope to hear from you soon!

TLDR:
    • Longest-running Horde guild on Emerald Dream
    • 9 year veterans
    • 11/14hc SoO
    • Raid 3 days a week from 20:00-23:00 server time
    • Frequently take part in events outside of raiding – Challenge Modes, BGs, achievements etc.
    Cantor

9/9 gold MoP CMs | 8/8 WoD Gold CMs | 7/7 M Emerald Nightmare | 6/10 M Nighthold